The online racing simulator
125cc 2 stroke shifted kart(ICC) in LFS, any one interested?
Any other guys driving this in real live? This would be super if it was possible to drive it in LFS, then with some real karting circuits like Kerpen, genk, francorchamp ... would be fantastic to improve driving skills and compare it to the real thing !
Karts are planned for LFS, but they have not been released yet as they require chassis flex to be modelled in order to handle correctly.
They're planned???
Yup

Edit: But it won't be for a while, so don't try and stay awake til it's in.
ya yaya go kart is col i like good kart good udea yAY AY GO KART
sounds good i was hoping to see karts in this game and taking track records away from cars!
It would be good to have a Div 1 superkart in LFS, beating pretty much all but the FO8 + BF1 around most tracks (maybe it wouldn't beat the GTRs, I'm not sure)

But as said, it's already planned and there have been tons of posts on the topic before
#9 - 50-3
Well i Drive a 125cc Warter cooled rotax and understand wat they mean by the Chassie flex. With a go-kart u don't have shocks or springs u just have a chassie u can change the stuffniss of it wich makes very miner difrentces but a lot of the tuning is in the chassie u choose A.K.A. the thicknes: 28/28 28/30 30/30 30/32(wat i got :P) 32/32. Also going to be interisting if the us the Big germen karts with a Brake rotor for every whell or the good old euro disine of a single rotor on the rear axel.
#10 - aoun
Woww no way!!! Are they serously going to make the chassis flex?? really nice...!!!!!! Its gonna be different tuning too, with adjusting stiffness in different areas of the kart (like mentioned)
I hear somewhere that the devs have modelled a kart but not put it in LFS as the flex hasn't been added in to the engine yet.
#12 - Jakg
i think they did put it in LFS, but without flex its useless!
S14 wants teh Mclaren F1!!!1!!!!! too pl0x
+1
Nice idea .. Cant wait
i drive myselve . and btw .. The setups will be alot easier for many of us believe me ..
i'd love to see a go kart can't wait...
and 200 cc 4 Stroke Kart
Prepare for an angry SLovenian coming to FInland kicking your arse. What am i supposed to do, drive the XFR??? illepall
I'd just like UFX, XFX, RBX - Rally cars

But we deffo need karts and some kart tracks in LFS. Maybe at Aston and/or Kyoto, maybe Westhill - but we would also need an indoor facility.
Quote from duke_toaster :I'd just like UFX, XFX, RBX - Rally cars

But we deffo need karts and some kart tracks in LFS. Maybe at Aston and/or Kyoto, maybe Westhill - but we would also need an indoor facility.

The sort of karts LFS would hopefully simulate wouldn't be raced indoors normally.

I don't think it would be that hard at all to get some real life kart tracks into LFS. My local club could be done with all the advertising it could get.

Keiran
we need a rotary powered car/kart this would be perfect oportunity
#22 - aoun
Rotax kart would be real nice.. then its more real because having a clubman as real.. you would need a push start and LFS devs aint gonna have a guy get out of the kart and push it..
Rotax 125 is no need to push start
#24 - aoun
..and thats why i suggested to have a rotax instead of a clubman like kart .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG