The online racing simulator
Favorite LFS Wheels? Would you use your iPhone or iPad as a steering wheel?
I've been building mods for a cpl racing sims and I'm wondering would anyone care about using their iPhone/Android/iPad as a steering wheel or racing controller? You could use touch and tilt and customize for right/lefties.

Would love any feedback on how to make this awesome for LFS?
Set up a survey at www.getflypad.com. Check it out - tell me what you think.
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : Apparently ZooZ Control was discontinued.
Edit : This post is outdated.

Would you ... ?

For LFS, No. I'd rather stick with mouse unless it's unavailable (very unlikely).

However, when playing some games which has no cockpit view showing the virtual wheel (usually arcades), I may try this approach.
I would love that
please make it
and send me program/application
Maybe it would be interesting to use a phone as a deported dash.
Quote from loopingz :Maybe it would be interesting to use a phone as a deported dash.

there's already an LFS dashboard or something for android OS.

make a search @ market.
I couldn't find ZoozControl a year ago, so it's been a while.
I haven't played LFS in years... literally! I haven't even driven all the cars in S2. However I was thinking about this the other day, installed MungoGamer on my iPhone and PC, set up an Adhoc WiFi from the laptop and voila! Virtual wheel installed and I'm racing the RB4 round Aston using my iPhone 5 mins later.

You can use the tilt for accel/brake although I prefer to use 'thumb sliders', phone as the wheel, with a + / - button above each "pedal" for gears.

Awesome use of technology, it'll take a bit of getting used to - and not for serious racing - but it's got me back into a bit of LFS... just waiting for the new tyre physics to come out and tempt me into buying a new Wheel. Hopefully the Devs can sort that out before Christmas so I know what to put on my list

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG