The online racing simulator
Z28 to 0.6B layout convertor
(9 posts, started )
I have a lot of layouts for Z28 and they don't work on 6B. It would be great to have a convertor.

Is there a way to convert Z28 layouts to 6B layouts?
It is impossible, because in 0.6B added new objects. Although I have not tried. You take LYT files (LFS 0.5Z28) and copy them in LFS 0.6B
Z28 layouts should work in 0.6B, just copy them in the 0.6B version data/lyt folder, LFS will automatically convert them.
Quote from Flame CZE :Z28 layouts should work in 0.6B, just copy them in the 0.6B version data/lyt folder, LFS will automatically convert them.

You are right, it works from Z28 to 6B, but I tryed from 6B to Z28 and it doesn't work.

Anyway thank you guys for replying.

Offtopic. If I want make a server with tweaks, how do I get it on the CPW whitelist? I saw before that you have to email the name of the server, but I can't remember where.
Quote from kitu_gudu :You are right, it works from Z28 to 6B, but I tryed from 6B to Z28 and it doesn't work.

Anyway thank you guys for replying.

Offtopic. If I want make a server with tweaks, how do I get it on the CPW whitelist? I saw before that you have to email the name of the server, but I can't remember where.

why would you go backwards? Anyways you could change the objects to compatible ones.
Quote from Bmxtwins :why would you go backwards? Anyways you could change the objects to compatible ones.

Because of some Z28 drift servers. And it doesnt work the the way you said, I tryed it. Thank you anyway for taking the time to reply.

Do you know what should I do for the multimod server to work?
You should just add options /modified=yes to server's configuration file.

Note that this option only works with password-protected servers, but you can set password to e.g. 1 and write it in server's name if you want it to be public.
Quote from E.Reiljans :You should just add options /modified=yes to server's configuration file.

Note that this option only works with password-protected servers, but you can set password to e.g. 1 and write it in server's name if you want it to be public.

I opened setup.cfg and entered the command and it doesn't work. The server has a password, just like you said.

When someone connects while using the tweak, it gets OOS - ENG or JOOS - ENG error.

Am I doing something wrong?

Attached images
0001.JPG
/modified=yes only prevents people from getting kicked/banned due to cheats, they still should match server settings (or server should have the multimod .exe)

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG