The online racing simulator
Round 4: Protests
How to file a protest

Session of Incident : (Race, Qualifying)
Your nation :
Other car(s)' nations :
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident :

Short description of the incident :

You have to post your protests within 24 hours of the race finish at latest time. You can of course make protests while races are still running.
Session of Incident : (Race, Qualifying) Race 2 (main)
Your nation : POL
Other car(s)' nations : GBR LVA
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : 2nd turn in 2. sector (left U-turn)
7min 45s.
Short description of the incident : I started braking little bit later than Mr. Nackalns and just pushed him a little on his bumper (Im sory for this it wasn't my intention) I was holding brake pedal and waiting until LVA friend retake control of his car. In the same time Joe started braking even later than me and crashed into my rear bumper, which caused that i hit LVA car again. And Joe instead of waiting like me, decided to push throttle and shove himself into us.He crashed both of us and went off. He gained two positions because of crashing us.

Other car(s)' nations : GBR
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : lap11. 23min 14sec.

Short description of the incident :we were side by side in right turn. Isaac imo drove little bit too wide. It caused contact between us. Results? : I hit wall with high speed, lost 2 positions. He gained my position and hadn`t seen him more during race.
Session of Incident : (Race, Qualifying) Race 1 (Sprint)
Your nation : ITA
Other car(s)' nations : LVA
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : 1 turn
1min 45s.
1 st Round, LVA - Nockalvns, 1:40 minutes, joins in the corners, but to leave the space expands too much and makes me crash into the barriers, a lot of ground lost.

Other car(s)' nations : POL
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : lap12. 25min 40sec.-26min.07 sec.-27min.06 sec.
12 °lap , POL - M. Garblowesky or whatever it's called, 25:40 minutes, he threw himself in front of the Kamikaze hit me and supports me, but I can not but can not exceed
Lap 12, the same, 26:07 minutes, it still throws style suicide bombers entering the corner.
Lap 13, the same as usual, 27:06 minutes,the maneuver is to overcome the main straight after the bend he shakes the barriers.

Other car(s)' nations : EST
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : lap4. 08min 53sec.

I am struck at a point where Estonia decreasing, gas, he had all the time goal to overcome, I had no hits and ignores damage but this is very dangerous attitude and approach
Session of Incident : (Race, Qualifying) Race 1 (sprint)
Other car(s)' nations : ITA
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : T1 , 48sec.

Short description of the incident : We were driving side by side with Graziano (btw wrong name format) and he drove too wide on turn exit. He didnt leave space for my car and was trying to push me into barrier. he forced me to sudden twist to avoid crash.

no requied skins:
GBR & EST.

wrong name format:
-LTU Luris.M
-CAN J.Meade
-ITA Graziano
Quote from malcomax :Session of Incident : (Race, Qualifying) Race 2 (main)

I am struck at a point where Estonia decreasing, gas, he had all the time goal to overcome, I had no hits and ignores damage but this is very dangerous attitude and approach

I was also involved there. It was obviously impossible with already 2 cars wide. I got the worst out of that. It isnt the right behavior on a 29 lap race.
#6 - RLeb
No need to nitpick things like name formats. Juris.M was given permission to use the name, J.Meade's name showed all the required information, and Graziano also clearly did, because admins did not ask them to change it.

GBR and EST's skins were also allowed after they requested to use them due to time constraints.

(*** I am not speaking on behalf of Admins here... but simply pointing out there is no need for idiotic, childish protests like that when all that information was already known to the drivers involved and the other racers)
Quote from RLeb :No need to nitpick things like name formats. Juris.M was given permission to use the name, J.Meade's name showed all the required information, and Graziano also clearly did, because admins did not ask them to change it.

GBR and EST's skins were also allowed after they requested to use them due to time constraints.

(*** I am not speaking on behalf of Admins here... but simply pointing out there is no need for idiotic, childish protests like that when all that information was already known to the drivers involved and the other racers)

<3 polish gonna stay polish.
#8 - Hahmo
Quote from Pietter :Session of Incident : (Race, Qualifying) Race 2 (main)
Other car(s)' nations : GBR LVA
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : 2nd turn in 2. sector (left U-turn)
7min 45s.
Short description of the incident : I started braking little bit later than Mr. Nackalns and just pushed him a little on his bumper (Im sory for this it wasn't my intention) I was holding brake pedal and waiting until LVA friend retake control of his car. In the same time Joe started braking even later than me and crashed into my rear bumper, which caused that i hit LVA car again. And Joe instead of waiting like me, decided to push throttle and shove himself into us.He crashed both of us and went off. He gained two positions because of crashing us.

Avoidable Incident, resulting for a DT to J.Holmes. However, he had already retired.

Quote :Session of Incident : (Race, Qualifying) Race 2 (main)
Other car(s)' nations : GBR
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : lap11. 23min 14sec.

Short description of the incident :we were side by side in right turn. Isaac imo drove little bit too wide. It caused contact between us. Results? : I hit wall with high speed, lost 2 positions. He gained my position and hadn`t seen him more during race.

Laghit, no intentional wrecking occurred.

Quote from malcomax :Session of Incident : (Race, Qualifying) Race 1 (Sprint)
Other car(s)' nations : LVA
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : 1 turn
1min 45s.
1 st Round, LVA - Nockalvns, 1:40 minutes, joins in the corners, but to leave the space expands too much and makes me crash into the barriers, a lot of ground lost.

Clearly a laghit from LVA, and having STD class into the race, we can allow more agressive attacks than usual. Italy doesn't seem to look at the mirrors clearly. LVA was beside for the whole straight before that turn.
Quote :
Other car(s)' nations : POL
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : lap12. 25min 40sec.-26min.07 sec.-27min.06 sec.
12 °lap , POL - M. Garblowesky or whatever it's called, 25:40 minutes, he threw himself in front of the Kamikaze hit me and supports me, but I can not but can not exceed
Lap 12, the same, 26:07 minutes, it still throws style suicide bombers entering the corner.
Lap 13, the same as usual, 27:06 minutes,the maneuver is to overcome the main straight after the bend he shakes the barriers.

Racing incidents, no penalty applied.

Quote :Session of Incident : (Race, Qualifying) Race 2 (main)

Warning to Estonia.

Quote from Pietter :Session of Incident : (Race, Qualifying) Race 1 (sprint)
Other car(s)' nations : ITA
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident : T1 , 48sec.

Short description of the incident : We were driving side by side with Graziano (btw wrong name format) and he drove too wide on turn exit. He didnt leave space for my car and was trying to push me into barrier. he forced me to sudden twist to avoid crash.

No penalty applied for the protest, but a 5-grid penalty given to the highest Italian car at next round's qualify for having incorrect name format.
And what is with penalty for POL, from round 3?
Quote from nesrulz :About this?

They were given a permission to drive without skins.
Quote from nesrulz :And what is with penalty for POL, from round 3?

10-10sec penalty added to main race results.
Quote from Hahmo :They were given a permission to drive without skins.

Yes, I know... FUK the rules.
Given that no penalty was given for bad driving, but to the poor Italian just for wrong name format, I am afraid that nothing less is to be expected on the next race (BL rally) but mayhem :splando:
Give the guy a break, recall his penalty for incorrect name format, it isn't such a big deal after all, especially because others were allowed to do so.
Graziano G. Graziano's name is too long you can not 'write to the LFS, my you can not' write M. Bartolotta.
Perhaps it is better to change the birth name?
We were punished for this reason it is shameful!
Poland has caused damage in all the competitions at no cost to them ', thus applying the regulations do not
bring 'good things
Quote from malcomax :Graziano G. Graziano's name is too long you can not 'write to the LFS, my you can not' write M. Bartolotta.

good joke.
M.Bartolotta = 12 marks.
(me) P.Krzyzanowski = 14 marks and my name may be written in correct format? yours not ?
Quote from Pietter : good joke.
M.Bartolotta = 12 marks.
(me) P.Krzyzanowski = 14 marks and my name may be written in correct format? yours not ?

Then you really are an idiot!
Please try to put the Italian colors on ITA - then you'll see that my name can not be!
It is a really annoying limitation, the names seems to have a color+no of char combi limitation

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG