The online racing simulator
Please could you make a banger car skin for XFG?

here is the link for the right side of the car and the next link is for the left side of the car.. on the back just put kiss my ass!! lol :

thanks hope someone who is awsome out there who will do it for me thanks when you have done it just post it on here thanks!!
Attached images
image00107~0.jpg
image00188~0.jpg
oh and also could you do it for the xfg plz thanks!
I can't see any links!
:/
oh but if you could would u for me?
Maybe... But then again there are lot of skinners here who might make you one. But they too would like to know what you want first ...
All fixed
;)
so plz could you make it for me plz
Here my attempt. Added Brandon's XRT [edited] dirt layer and a scratch layer to the base skin.

A rather bad preview :

The skin with the dirt is uploaded to LFSWorld! Hope you like it!
Attached images
XFG_TWCROWDEN0.jpg
XFG_TWCROWDEN1.jpg
Preview.jpg
Thanks
this is awesome mate your the best would you do 1 more thing mate well 2 but put on the back kiss my arse! and make sure the roof is gold and that it says chris murfin on bonnet cheers. xxxxxxx
Nice car you got that, and Silver, very nice attempt!
Silver you rock!
Could anyone make me a banger racing skin for Xfg?
Hi if you look at my other threads you will see that someone has designed me and I have tried asking him if he would add a bit more but he did not reply so all I want adding on too it is a gold roof coming down to the colour where it is purple and green and also on the back I want it too say we bust our arses to kick yours and on the bonnet I want Chris murfin on it cheers
:)
It's good instant it? I just wish he would Come online and add then few bits that I want
I can't do metallic effects
Attached images
XFG_TWCROWDEN2.jpg
This is awesome that's for all the help mate
No worries; have fun!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG