The online racing simulator
how to loose your hotlap
(8 posts, started )
how to loose your hotlap
After your hotlap go directly to Garage

Change the name of your setup

Voila! Hotlap disappears

Bug?
Well, I think it happens no matter if you change the setup name. When you go to garare in hotlap mode, the hotlap gets automatically reset. Which is not a bug.
Yeah, you dont have to change name of setup, just enter pits and you lost your hotlap. However I think replay should be saved automaticly when you enter pits.

Also when I'm crashing with my AIs in single player and during race go to pits, then I wont be able to save replay and sometimes crashes are really funny
replay shouldnt be stop recorded when enter pits
Thank you

Make sense

Though I did recover one hotlap by correctly renaming the temp file, depending on what stage you get to the temp file, you may still get a valid hotlap.

BTW, ran a beautiful XFR hotlap on KY1. 45.36, lost it through my stupidity. Luckily bettered it a few minutes later... Wasn't a nice feeling...
Congrats on the 7th position dude, well done! just 0.09 to go
#6 - Sobis
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :replay shouldnt be stop recorded when enter pits

Try going to replays section in main menu immidietely after pitting. There should be replay named Temp_spr (or something like that).
Quote from Sobis :Try going to replays section in main menu immidietely after pitting. There should be replay named Temp_spr (or something like that).

i want whole replay like in multiplayer
After a successful hotlap, You better press the number "1"
http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Keys#Replay_Controls

Quote :
DANIEL-CRO
However I think replay should be saved automaticly when you enter pits.

I do not agree with you, this is unnecessary. For example, suppose you have passed not successfully lap and you want to change the settings. Why do you replay with unsuccessful lap?

how to loose your hotlap
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG