The online racing simulator
I'm there but most likely only via remote...
The password for the rest of December is Vie-ng4i
no drivers no event - next combo: 22.12.2011 - FXR 32% @ AS7X_A72 - 17 laps
Lol I slept off, I thought I missed today's race. No one turned up?
Quote from rageshgr :No one turned up?

yep... Lauris was there at the start of it, but as noone else was there he didn't do a lap
I was too lazy for a MRT race,but I threw info in our team's skype chat,one showed interest about it,but I guess he forgot after an hour...
Don't forget! Tomorrow there is again NDR.Klub Racing with iTCC styled cars
in case someone is interested how this event tonight will be scored towards the stats: best 2 races count 3 result will be dropped... so far so good for the iTCC one night stand in the NDR.Klub
#60 - CSF
I flew.
Man i wanted to race this combo but another league conflicted
This actually went for stats ?
I was actually going to bother to turn up yesterday but I got carried away sorting out my backup files. :doh:

Someone remind me when next Thursday. I will probably be beaten by some LFSCART pros and then need to have dinner, but it's worth a try.
Let's get FO8 Racing tonight
BTW server is still on some wierd combo, can anyone set it up for tonight, so we can do some laps there?

Thanky Boothy
moment please gonna change that in a few seconds
1 h before the start of the race a nice crowd gathered if you want to join, you're free to do so^^
Hey I have been having this question for a while. Why do many leagues run the same cars and/or tracks during the same time of the year/month. Do you guys think alike? discuss? or is it just coincidence?

This Oct, AB league, ran FE2R open track with XFG, soon NDR Klub ran UF1 with FE2y. Then NWL ran B11R, AB league ran BL1R and then Super GT ran BL1r during the same 1-2 weeks. This week Tuesday Rony ran FO8, u guys running FO8. I am just seeing the patterns
Most of them are co-incidents,as noone really follows,what others do and just sticking to their own plan.
he he then I think you guys are thinking alike
The NWL schedule was up for quite a while not looking at other stuff ^^ Coincidence imo.
quantum coupling between the electrons in the different organiser's brains is what I think
Also Thilo you should probs add statistics to first post.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG