The online racing simulator
Quote from PMD9409 :Now pick apart mine, I feel left out.

why do you feel left out?

Well summary of suggestions:

FOX @ SO1
FOX @ A12
FOX @ F23
FXR (iTCC-spec) @ AS2r
FXR (iTCC-spec) @ A72
FO8 @ K32
FO8 @ So5
FBM @ S11
FBM@AS7
FZ5+RAC @ FE3r
XRT @ FE6
MRT @ S12 (going SO3R direction)
LX4 @ F11
RB4 @ FE2
FZ5/RAC @ BL1
FZ5/RAC @ FE2
TBO @ S11
Quote from PMD9409 :Now pick apart mine, I feel left out.

Yes I too felt bad for you that your suggestions are sitting silently without debate, LOL
So when we gonna have the BF1 oval race?
Quote from CSF :Why not rubbish? It sounds rubbish. That is Deko's opinion. And yes, go try it, its horrible and pointless.

LOL! You guys mean the engine sound?? only now I get it. I interpreted as "my idea is rubbish"
#33 - CSF
Yes. God damnit!!
I''ll be there
The Track Car Combination List:

01.12.2011 - FBM @ AS2r - 2 races 20 laps
08.12.2011 - FZ5/RAC @ FE2X_F25 - 2 races 17 laps
15.12.2011 - MRT @ SO3r - 2 races 30 laps ***depending on number of competitors maybe as open config***
22.12.2011 - FXR 32% @ AS7X_A72 - 2 races 17 laps
29.12.2011 - FO8 @ KY3X_K32 - 1 race 1 hour

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed
thanks for everyone who was racing tonight
Thank you Thilo. This combo was fun
Had some fun, though the races weren't that good..
It was a while since I raced this car last time, but took pole nevertheless.
Great track for close racing and the races were gonna to prove that.
Race 1 didn't go that well, going backwards, but I'd be able to fight back mid-way thru the race, only to be taken out by BLOBO, real shame about that... could have had a good battle with Rikje. Anyway, grats to Rik for race win.
Race 2 was a different story. Had an awesome squabble with Joonas with lead changing few times in favor of both of us, however I'd manage to win it to take my first NDR.Klub victory.

Here's a little photo in tribute of good battle
Ok I liked the combo, Franky didn't I guess. Unlucky dude, you had 3 accidents/spins in second race I guess, and rage quit
lol, 1 spin in first race. Me and a Savage member had some contact. Then in the second race my back wheel clipped too much the grass and dropped me some positions. by the time i made them up my tyres were gone.

i did qual withing .50 of top 5 (started 6th) but i could not make tyres last 20laps.
Quote from dekojester :In as many languages as I cba to Google Translate or know offhand:

No, Non, Nein, negativa, jo, ne, nej, ei, nē, nie, нет

:P

BF1 at AS1 would be a better choice than BF1 at KY1. Less crashes probably, and much less nooby racers
BF1 will rook at AS5 too. And KY3
Quote from TFalke55 :updated the statistics

NDR.Klub Racing Statistics

Hey what is your formula for Performance rating coeff? Assinging points for positions or some other normalization? Not able to reverse engineer :P
Quote from rageshgr :Hey what is your formula for Performance rating coeff? Not able to reverse engineer :P

It follows a point scheme, which in total makes 100 points available.
for the sprint races it is 12,10,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. It only describes the last 4 events. 4 bonuspoints for polepositions.
Cool!
Due to technical problems, which I experience since sunday, I want you all to save the qualifying's and races' replay tonight. I try to stay on the server but I cannot guerantee it. Therefore, you don't have to fear my presence on track
No Thilo, no action.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG