The online racing simulator
NDR.Klub Racing - December 2011
The Track Car Combination List:

01.12.2011 - FBM @ AS2r - 20 laps
08.12.2011 - FZ5/RAC @ FE2X_F25 - 17 laps
15.12.2011 - MRT @ SO3r - 30 laps ***depending on number of competitors maybe as open config***
22.12.2011 - FXR 32% @ AS7X_A72 - 17 laps
29.12.2011 - FO8 @ KY3Y_K32 - 1 race 1 hour

first four races:
0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed
Attached files
FE2X_F25.lyt - 844 B - 195 views
AS7X_A72.lyt - 1.5 KB - 184 views
KY3Y_K32.lyt - 916 B - 202 views
Some more suggestions, FBM@AS7, TBO@KY2
FBM or TBO @ S11
FOX @ A12 or F23
iTCC @ A72
FO8 @ K32
XRT @ FE6
MRT @ S12 (going SO3R direction)
LX4 @ F11
RB4 @ FE2
FZ5/RAC @ BL1
Quote from rageshgr :BF1@KY1

In as many languages as I cba to Google Translate or know offhand:

No, Non, Nein, negativa, jo, ne, nej, ei, nē, nie, нет

:P
A shame for the Thursday date for me
Quote from dekojester :In as many languages as I cba to Google Translate or know offhand:

geen, لا, ոչ, heç bir, ez, না, не, 沒, ingen, ei, არ, όχι, કોઈ, לא, नहीं, tidak ada, ekki, ない, ניט, ಇಲ್ಲ, 아니, nullum, tiada, l-ebda, هیچ, não, nu, inga, brez, hakuna, hindi, இல்லை, సంఖ్య, ไม่มี, yok, немає, nincs, نہیں, không có, dim, няма

Quote from rageshgr :BF1@KY1

(FM) Oval Junkies 3
Quote from dekojester :In as many languages as I cba to Google Translate or know offhand:

ok whatever, no issues, just gave an option in case you would like to resemble (vaguely) Indycar, that's all
Quote from TFalke55 :geen, لا, ոչ, heç bir, ez, না, не, 沒, ingen, ei, არ, όχι, કોઈ, לא, नहीं, tidak ada, ekki, ない, ניט, ಇಲ್ಲ, 아니, nullum, tiada, l-ebda, هیچ, não, nu, inga, brez, hakuna, hindi, இல்லை, సంఖ్య, ไม่มี, yok, немає, nincs, نہیں, không có, dim, няма

(FM) Oval Junkies 3

LOL ! I am not much of an Oval junkie. But I think you are one. You have asked if you can particpate in Oval races alone in Formula masters
Quote from rageshgr :LOL ! I am not much of an Oval junkie. But I think you are one. You have asked if you can particpate in Oval races alone in Formula masters

(FM) Oval Junkies 3 is a server which features that combo

Quote from rageshgr :ok whatever, no issues, just gave an option in case you would like to resemble (vaguely) Indycar, that's all

http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=211 http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=177 http://www.youtube.com/user/TF ... rid/user/B0076B5046512C12
1. I know (FM) Oval Junkie is a server dude was just saying that I am not that deparate to drive Ovals by re-using the world "oval junkie"

2. I know you guys have all kinds of awesome events dude, I had already subscribed to NDR forum what I meant is having an Indycar flavoured race within the club racing series.

Anyways, you guys don't want Oval in Klub events, I get that big time and I don't mind either
Quote from rageshgr :Anyways, you guys don't want Oval in Klub events, I get that big time and I don't mind either

It's more the fact deko refuses to have a BF1 race on the oval
yeah, no probs
Quote from J@tko :It's more the fact deko refuses to have a BF1 race on the oval

For a few simple facts:

1) It tends to invite the worst racers just because it's the fastest car unless you do invite-only

2) It sounds like rubbish

3) FO8 is beast on any track
Quote from dekojester :For a few simple facts:

1) It tends to invite the worst racers just because it's the fastest car unless you do invite-only

Oh I agree. And the lag is a bitch :P And you have noobs doing 210mph next to other noobs which is a bad idea :P
FO8+So5?

>.>
Quote from dekojester :For a few simple facts:

Ok dude chill, I was just trying to give suggestions coz Falke asked suggestion in OP, if u don't like a suggestion, don't use it. I am not forcing you to use it. BF1@KY1 was not the only suggestion I gave. You need not mock by saying No in 10 different languages and call it rubbish etc Just tell the reasons that is all. Obviously when there are 20 suggestions, only 5-6 will be used, I don't know why this much vehement discussion about what not to race, instead let's discuss what combos you do want. Leave the BF1@KY1. I have deleted in from OP if this is that much a big deal , phew!

Btw I don't know why FO8 is good but BF1 is not, probably due to my lack of experience, enlighten me

Edit Just realised you meant BF1's sound as rubbish, I thought you were referring to my idea as rubbish(hope not ), I don't have any prob with that LOL
it's nothing against you personally, but there simply is a need to explain why something is a complete no-no.
Yes, I agree, so just tell the reasons instead of mocking me, "rubbish" is not a reason. Reason 1) is probably a good reason. But I don't understand Reason 3)
#20 - CSF
Quote from rageshgr :Yes, I agree, so just tell the reasons instead of mocking me, "rubbish" is not a reason. Reason 1) is probably a good reason. But I don't understand Reason 3)

Deko was clearly talking about the BF1 sounding rubbish. :bunny3: Point 3 is because the FO8 is a far better car to race, especially on the oval. BF1 is utterly stupid on the oval in draft and would just lead to accidents. Oh and the people who lack ability crashing all over the place. Joy.
Quote from CSF :Deko was clearly talking about the BF1 sounding rubbish. :bunny3: Point 3 is because the FO8 is a far better car to race, especially on the oval. BF1 is utterly stupid on the oval in draft and would just lead to accidents. Oh and the people who lack ability crashing all over the place. Joy.

Again why rubbish? Reg point 3? why? is like it loses all downforce during draft or something?
#22 - CSF
Why not rubbish? It sounds rubbish. That is Deko's opinion. And yes, go try it, its horrible and pointless.
Quote from rageshgr :Again why rubbish? Reg point 3? why? is like it loses all downforce during draft or something?

well... even with 0 wing on the front and back, the BF1 produces so much downforce it is simply turning left. Even in the slipstream with the extra speed, the BF1 can easily turned in. It requires no skill at all, whoever has a good setup will be fast because it sticks on a track like a brick.

The FO8 however looses downforce in the draft. And especially in Turn 3 you might need to lift to make the corner. Also to be fast the setup is not enough. Even with the World Record set you can end up being far away from the world record.

Moreover the Klub is not an environment where propper oval racing would work. Races are too short and there would be the need of at least 2 other admins. Also Oval racing can be the most frustrating thing, if it turns bad.
-
(rageshgr) DELETED by rageshgr
Ya I thought so too, about too much of downforce. Well I didn't need to lift for T3 in FO8, probably coz I was solo, but ya get your point, it is very handful to handle.
Now pick apart mine, I feel left out.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG