The online racing simulator
Weird Images of Chinese Desert
(42 posts, started )
They are a range of items, mines, weapons targeting / testing sites etc.

However there is one that doesn't fit with any usual use. See the wave images.
Thanks to my friend Alf, we've managed to decipher what it's saying and it's clearly suspicious. After converting the co-ordinates to hex decimal and feeding the results through google translate we came up with the following message which can be seen from space.

" We must delay the invasion, still no new tyre physics and we need to drive Rockingham "

Clearly all that stands between us and an alien takeover is Scrawen. That also shows that the reason we've had no updates or reports is because the others have realised this and he's currently being held at Area 51.

Also, if you have a cat needing a home please pm me, we've run out here.
lol
Well one of those pictures with those black squares looks like missle silos to me. Too many wargame/warfilms for me then...
Quote from Cornys :no longer a mystery

Spy satellite calibration tags apparently.

Makes sense, but that picture with those big black squares that I mentioned above, I still can't see that being anything other than missle silo evil genius baddies base.
But whose evil ?

US, Russia, China, etc, etc, etc, Your all the same.

I still prefer my explination
Quote from Racer X NZ :But whose evil ?

US, Russia, China, etc, etc, etc, Your all the same.

trust you to come and spoil a good thread.

I just think its china distracting the world as they continue to buy out everything while their currency has its little worth....
Yes, it's all the Chinese's fault. ( or mine for asking questions that are hard to answer without abusing me and dodging the question ! )

Check google earth in the US for other testing ranges.

And for a laugh, check Pres Barry being snubbed by the Chinese as he was begging them to support his banking bailout. They already own the US.

But Barry managed to invade Aus without needing to do anything other than suck up to Paula.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Yes, it's all the Chinese's fault. ( or mine for asking questions that are hard to answer without abusing me and dodging the question ! )

Check google earth in the US for other testing ranges.

i don't care too much for the military or militaria, theirs always someone trying to rule the world...

we want to find out what china is doing with their weird ass images from space...
Already told you, Scrawen is the final hope of humankind ..........
Quote from Racer X NZ :But whose evil ?

US, Russia, China, etc, etc, etc, We're all the same.

You meant like this i believe.
The Chinese have a 1/20 model of the disputed terratory. They do weird shit, cope with it.

Who knows ?

Are they invading countries, launching drone attacks on civilians, well, yes when it comes to lots of stuff but their not as interested in invading other countries as the US and it's drones are.

Backscatter radar, HAARP, mining, satellite targeting, yes. What else, Well, Alf and I have explained that, got a spare cat ?
How often do you wash your foil hat?
Do try growing up !

What have I said, that isn't a joke, thats false ?

I would suggest facts but round here ?

Clue, Alf's my special secret friend who speaks Melmac.............

Quote from -NightFly- :You meant like this i believe.

Yes, completely correct, my bad sorry
I don't think the marks are much weirder than anything we find in the mid-west on Google Earth.

Even the water runway, maybe it's being used to test a secret seacraft airplane they didn't want anyone to know about?

I do find it quite funny that people think one of the rectangles full of scribbles resembles Washington DC when maybe 1 of the 30 lines inside it lines up with anything significant in DC.
They are obviously aware that google-maps/earth etc can see it and people are talking about it, so the smart thing to do if they are up to anything dastardly is to make aload of marks in the desert, and then build n00ks far away from those marks...
theres all kind of weird shapes in that area. if you zoom out a bit and look to the east looks like rulers and shit lol.

Weird Images of Chinese Desert
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG