The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2012: Round 3 (Penalties)
Penalties from Round 3 (UF1 at SO6r).

EE
- M.Seppam =
+15sec

LT - J.Stačiokas: Lap 22 (+15sec)

LT - M.Stankus: Warning for using offensive language.
LV - M.Rukmanis: Warning for using offensive language. Second time this season = disqualification from round 3.
LV - D.Nāckalns: Warning for using offensive language.

LV - A.Jonaitis: +12sec = for braking late in T1, pushing 2 cars out of their line which leads to further collisions in T1.
EE
- M.Seppam:
+5sec = for taking the turn too wide causing R.Kronpušs to spin and flip the car.
LT - M.Stankus: -5pts = for spinning K.Raudsepp and showing no intention to brake or avoid the crash, but instead turning right to spin Karl even more.
EE - K.Raudsep: Warning = for not leaving enough space in a place where it was possible, which lead to a crash.
LT - S.Stankevicius: -5pts = for ignoring blue flag and driving carelessly in multiple occasions of the race. Also trying to crash another car on a straight on purpose. Next time this kind of driving will probably lead to disqualification from the race.
LV - D.Nāckalns: Warning = for bump-drafting Lithuanian blue flagged car. Please, be more careful next time and not so aggressive against blue flagged cars. Try to pass them carefully even if they are ignoring the rules.

All penalties were applied and agreed by all organizers.
I don't agree on case "for trying to crash another car on the straight on purpose" 'cos if you would take a proper look at the situation, you would see that he just bumpdrafted me all that damn straight... I would say it's against the rules, isn't it?
Yes, because you weren't moving out of his way and ignoring the blue flag. In this case he should have probably just braked, waited for your ignorance to end which would cause him to loose lots of time. I agree that bump drafting was probably not the best thing to do, but I could only give him a warning for that if you really want since there was no crash or anything, it was wrong to do though, but it was because you were blue flagged and still trying to block him.
But if we look few seconds later when you are both on a straight, you looked right of your car to see where he is and then you suddenly turned right and crashed into him although it was mostly bad for yourself, it was done 100% on purpose.
Blue flagged drivers should not interrupt with cars that are lapping them. What you did there, is you didn't let him pass you and kept in his way, then in the end you even try to take him out.
Also, from what you just said, it looks like you think that making a revenge is not forbidden and it solves all the problems, since you think that if he bump drafted you before, then it's okay to take him out on a straight. I hope that's not what you think.

Your penalty stays, also because you ignored blue flags in several other incidents, not just this one which caused others cars to loose time and positions because of you. Make sure this doesn't happen in other rounds in future if you still want to participate.
I don't need to be taught how to drive, 'cos im in this business three years. What can I do if latvians can't catch me up on the straight, I don't have to slow down or to stop suddently and wait half hour to make them to pass me.. It's their fault that they catch me up at the corner... I can't stop or pull over at the corner (it's dangerous). I don't complain about the penalty. It doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the the reason why I am penalised. In that situation with bumpdraft, I would pulled over at any side of the straight and let him pass, but he did nasty things with me, so I started playin' like him and I don't see any problem in that.
Quote from seniecka :I don't need to be taught how to drive, 'cos im in this business three years. What can I do if latvians can't catch me up on the straight, I don't have to slow down or to stop suddently and wait half hour to make them to pass me.. It's their fault that they catch me up at the corner... I can't stop or pull over at the corner (it's dangerous). I don't complain about the penalty. It doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the the reason why I am penalised. In that situation with bumpdraft, I would pulled over at any side of the straight and let him pass, but he did nasty things with me, so I started playin' like him and I don't see any problem in that.

I dont pee into your sandbox anymore! :splando: If someone makes something to you, you can't start to make it back to him.
And let this situation to happen in the following races? It's not right. Yeah, I admit that the decision to act like them been taken by me is not the best. I have told the scenario so far and you know it.
:doh:
Quote from seniecka :I don't need to be taught how to drive, 'cos im in this business three years.

If you are talking like this and doing stuff like this during the race, then yes, you do need a lot more to be taught how to race, trust me.
Quote :1. What can I do if latvians can't catch me up on the straight, I don't have to slow down or to stop suddently and wait half hour to make them to pass me.. It's their fault that they catch me up at the corner... I can't stop or pull over at the corner (it's dangerous).

Who says you have to stop and wait? That turn is wide, enough for 2-3 cars easily, especially with these slow cars it's even easier. Nobody says you have to stop and let him pass, but you have to move out of his way letting him pass you safely. You were driving on a perfect trajectory, blocking his way when he was clearly faster and lapping you, when you could have just driven a bit to the left, so he can pass you from the inside. None of you would have lost any time and everything would have been done properly. It was not a dangerous place to move a bit to the left, stop making up something that's not true.
Quote :I don't complain about the penalty. It doesn't bother me.

Okay...then why are you still writing here about this?
Quote :In that situation with bumpdraft, I would pulled over at any side of the straight and let him pass, but he did nasty things with me, so I started playin' like him and I don't see any problem in that.

You were just saying that small bumpdrafting that didn't change anything for you is wrong and should have not happened during the race, but at the same time you are saying that in crashing others and ignoring the rules there is nothing wrong?

Do you even read what you write? Sorry, but you are trying to prove something what you hopefully know, is your own fault.
And now for no reason you are trying to tell that Latvians are slower and you don't have to let them pass you because they didn't catch you up on a straight...<--- Don't make up stupid sentences only because you get penalized, get over it, your driving was out of bounds during this round, you proved how immature you can be, what else are you trying to prove?
Stop Andro whining, ok? Firstival, he used bumpdraft and there was no judgement taken on him, so I see it's according to the rules, so It should mean that I also driving according to the rules I know that you are against the lithuanians this year and I know the situation, no need to take paranoic judgment on others, okay?

Am I immature? I think all lithuanians are immature for you, 'cos you giving a bullshit penalties to our nation to makes us out of the battle for the title. You wanna to win it unfairly and that's it. I think your dirty play and standing for your immature latvian is immature thing. I suggest giving a proper briefing to your drivers to avoid that stupidity in the track in which I was involved as well. (Edit: Ok, If I am not right - I am happy and sorry for an opinion)
You are the one who's whining, isn't that right? I was answering your questions and explaining your statements which I thought you want to know, or else I don't see why you even started this.

Then again, why do you Lithuanians think I have something against you? We already changed server because of you and your interesting imagination.
I don't care what country you are from, it's you who is trying to make others think I have something against others, not me.

Quote :Am I immature? I think all lithuanians are immature for you, 'cos you giving a bullshit penalties to our nation to makes us out of the battle for the title. You wanna to win it unfairly and that's it. I think your dirty play and standing for your immature latvian is immature thing. I suggest giving a proper briefing to your drivers to avoid that stupidity in the track in which I was involved as well.

So, you are saying because we have been better or luckier at the start of this season and you have not been able to outrun us in the first 3 rounds is my fault and that means I am giving penalties so we could win? I think you've got it in your head already, that LT is supposed to win this season and there is not other nation that could be able to do that. It seems that you've planned the results before the league even started and now since LT are loosing, the Baltic Cup is suddenly unfair. And no, I don't think that any LT is immature, I have nothing against any driver, I tend to get angry when someone is talking some crap, but that doesn't mean I think you are somehow worse than me etc., but everyone has same rules, doesn't matter if it's EST, LV or LT.
Your problem is that, in your head you guys think in my place for some reason, you have already thought through what I'm supposed to think and even if there is no proof you are saying that I'm being unfair to LT to make others think the same.

This incident was your fault, you got penalty for your actions and not because someone did something to you. If you can't get over it and see that it's you who is wrong, then don't come to races, it will be much easier for the organizers without drivers like you, thanks, bye!

Please, don't continue with this anymore, you are only embarrassing yourself and your country, you are not getting anywhere with this.
I am stoppin' this because of a fellas' recommendations to do that. The thing is that I am guilty among the other guilties and that's is the fact and I don't disagree on this case.

I see LV - D.Nāckalns got a warning. That's what I was seeking for to see. Now I can be calm and close this case.

Sorry, but if I did bad things with others, be right and punish those who did bad things with me as well. Cheers.

To end this business, I do apologise for those who suffered from mine actions.
All penalties are accepted by every adminstrators, so me, Andro and Modestas (LT one). You cant say that we have something against LT. Just my 2 cents, end of it now.
lol, that was a stupid talk seniecka.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG