The online racing simulator
#1 - Hahmo
Round 1: TBO @ KY2r - 22.10.2011

http://www.nationsworldleague.co.nr/

Now is the time to announce the first race of the league.

Track: Kyoto National Reverse (KY2R)
Date and time: 22 October 2011 - 17:00 UTC Qualifying 16.30 UTC
Car: Turbo Class {FXO 3% restriction; XRT; RB4}
Race Style: BTCC
Server: v\ Nations World League
Password will be sent out to all the team managers.

So far we have only 10 nations signed up, so we are really looking forward to seeing more being signed up, we are missing some big nations like USA, UK, Ireland, Brazil, Spain, Finland, Sweden, Denmark.. C'mon guys, sign up!

Quick recap of the race style:
BTCC
30-minute qualifying session which determines the starting order for the first race. There are 3 races in total. Each race consists of 16 laps. The result of race one determines the grid order for race two (i.e. the winner starts on pole).For race three, a wheel is spun (in this case a dice is rolled) to decide at which place the grid is 'reversed'. This means drivers finishing 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th in race two could take pole position for race 3 depending on the outcome of the draw. For example, if the dice stops at 6, then the race two's 6th position takes pole, 5th place takes 2nd, 4th place takes 3rd etc etc...
I´d really liked to compete. But this saturday I´m not at hom,e next race, really looks like fun
Norway will sign up ;-)
#4 - Hahmo
Good to hear!
#5 - rik97
nice idea but can't do that this saturday, I have already a race
till when do we have to confirm? is it okey if it is in the day of the race? We are quite sure Slovakia will participate in this round but as we signed up today we still havent decided which 2 drivers will do this round
#7 - Hahmo
Quote from bavorak :till when do we have to confirm? is it okey if it is in the day of the race? We are quite sure Slovakia will participate in this round but as we signed up today we still havent decided which 2 drivers will do this round

Deadline is when qualifying starts.. Any changes done after that will result in a 15 second penalty
#8 - Hahmo
We will be holding a fun testrace in 30 mins (21 UTC) so if any of the confirmed drivers want to join, just come to the server
I just quite dont understand that time schedule...16:30 UTC is qualification...that means 18:30 for almost the whole Europe...isn't that a bit soon? I think people would appreciate more usual 18:00 UTC start of the event...just my opinion...based on fact that I can't make it tomorrow
I get your point, but you see, to some Nations the times might be very very late..
In the basic rules i have read that the Button Clutch is allowed???
I don't know who used these dirty tricks but this rule doesn't sound convincing.:thumbsdow
We don't want to restrict the game so strictly. We want the game to make the limits, not us, after all this is a World cup. Anyone who knows the game flaws, and cars might win.
So how you can compare the drivers/nations when some are using macro and others not... If you want from ppl to take this league seriously you should prohibitе button clutch.
Yeah, you two have a point there. I don't want to be an ignorant **** so, once feedback is given i'll try to make it work out for you..

Button Clutch will NOT be allowed in this league.
Quote :Button Clutch will NOT be allowed in this league.

:ashamed: i have to learn driving again :ashamed:
Any spectators accepted ?
LE: sounds like a cool event, great job.
A noob question: does "button clutch" include using a button for clutch instead of a pedal, but without using any macros?
It includes any way of digital clutches.

Quote :Any spectators accepted ?

There's going to be a remote. You can follow the event there, and I'm not sure but on low probability there might be stream.
Quote from luchian :Any spectators accepted ?

Spectators are not accepted, i'm sorry..
Quote from Kristi :It includes any way of digital clutches.

Meaning using a button too?
That's a handicap for those who don't have three pedals then...
You can always chose automatic clutch, with sequential shifter.
Quote from Kristi :You can always chose automatic clutch, with sequential shifter.

I know, but having any kind of manual clutch comes handy when, for example, you run a BF1 or any of the SS on the grass. It saves it from spinning.

But anyhow... let's not argue about this... if the rules are "no button clutch", we'll respect it.
I think its fine to have button clutch in those situations, but not at the time of shifting gears in race.
Any news about live stream?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG