The online racing simulator
Vw scirocco [when?]
(86 posts, closed, started )
Now I was at the LFS manual and went through the FAQ and saw the following...
Quote from what I saw.
Volkswagen Scirocco Mk3 (expected in 2011) (VWS)

P.S. I wonder to Christmas patch will be released?
Quote from [Audi TT] :Now I was at the LFS manual and went through the FAQ

And beneath the site is written:
Quote :This page was last modified on 9 May 2011, at 13:25.

Let's stop these speculations,nothing good from those anyway...
Quote from Eclipsed :And beneath the site is written:

Let's stop these speculations,nothing good from those anyway...

Unfortunately this is not edited by Scawen page. In 2009, there is also a note that in 2009 it should go.
Quote from boothy :video

Too bad that we don't have one of the best race cars ever built in LFS...
Quote from x-fi :When will the VW scirocco release? and could anyone please maybe like find out because 1 car which i just love in real life is the scirocco. Its simply an good example of awesome engineering and if anyone knows how fast is it? like is it 4wd and say what cars its faster than and please tell me if its good in cornering if you reply to this thx!

its a lie and the scirocco isn't special other then its " thank god its not a golf " looks...
Quote from stumbi :Never. Sadly, LFS is a dead game which is not developed any more.

This tool speaketh the truth
Quote from RedBullGivesYouWings :This tool speaketh the truth

Was this some form of sarcasm I didn't understand or do you people happen to have missed the last patch released in June?
Quote from MadCatX :Was this some form of sarcasm I didn't understand or do you people happen to have missed the last patch released in June?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, you call that a patch?! (sorry for late replay, I was repairing the Tardis)
Quote from RedBullGivesYouWings :Hahahahahahahahahahaha, you call that a patch?! (sorry for late replay, I was repairing the Tardis)

Well, we only got largely improved layout editor with new objects and stuff, free roam mode (something cruisers've been moaning for for years), fixed collision detection model (something everybody's been longing for for years), InSim updates, graphics engine optimizations and fixes for a couple of annoying bugs, I can see how some people don't consider it a patch...
Quote from MadCatX :text

I consider it as a patch, but not as a real one.

As it's been to long since Rockingham and 'Rocco where announced to soon be there.
Quote from MadCatX :Well, we only got largely improved layout editor with new objects and stuff, free roam mode (something cruisers've been moaning for for years), fixed collision detection model (something everybody's been longing for for years), InSim updates, graphics engine optimizations and fixes for a couple of annoying bugs, I can see how some people don't consider it a patch...

*Giggles* .. ok, easy satisfied I see! It's still the same LFS is was 3 years ago, but now you can drive off track! Woohoo!! You must make it very easy work for the GF, being so easily satisfied

Now back to fixing the Tardis!
#65 - PoVo
Quote from PoVo :Yes if you're a demo player.

Incorrect presumption award goes to....
#68 - War
Quote from RedBullGivesYouWings :This tool speaketh the truth

And the rest of us have S2 licenses.

IF LFS development DOES stop, its because of demo racers in a thread about the VWS, which they wont get to drive anyhow because they havent "supported" the development process.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Whenever the new tire physics get here? Give it about.. Mmm.. Maybe a week after that or such. The date on the tire physics is probably Christmas 2011 or mid year 2012.

For cars being faster than it? It's probably going to be right with the XFG and stuff so maybe... about 15 cars?

Yeah, I think that's a fair time frame.
Quote from cargame.nl :I think 11-11-11 is a funny date actually.

six of the same numbers in a row happens only once every hundred years

The fock! *just realizes something...* Going to be a very important friday then... Hhhhmmmmm

11-11-11... is it in Earth date or Marsian ? nvm.... it's less than 1 month... cool
Quote from Dygear :Yeah, I think that's a fair time frame.

Though nobody has said anything about a release.

I'm getting pissed off more every day.

The lack of information really throws me off, which is a pity, cause the game itself isn't bad.

It's just that the devs don't give us updates, which is REALLY annoying.
We'll.......this thread is a total waist of time........ just wait as the Devs say??? is it truely that hard? go play xbox or ps3 for a little while till they get it going if your that bored...
Nice!!
This thread is closed

Vw scirocco [when?]
(86 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG