The online racing simulator
Ud team thread
(18 posts, started )

Poll : Do you think our team will be successful?

Closed since :
No, i want to be cut.
yes!!!
yes!
yes!!
Ud team thread
THought our team could use its own LFS FORUMS thread. Team Admins please fill this with various team info and keep it updated
I voted no because...

...where is all damn info here?
srry bro, i started the forum hoping my team's admins would fill in some team info and a driver list, but they have not done so so far.
Ud drift
hi i do not think this is a noob team it is a good team but some ppl cant handle the team is a very good drift team and so they try to say that we are not good but if you see me in any sever i will be open for lil drift race if you are up for it and i do not mind that ppl talk about my team and then they cant drift and that try to ask me later can they be on my team like wtf but it is on i will be and that team and i will be setting up drift battles here and there so look out for me i am UD DRIFT and of you have a problem the drift me i am not going to say that i am the best but i am very good s look out if you want to drift i will stop at nothing to get to the top -UD DRIFT
lol then u r supposed to do it
Quote from MR350z :hi i do not think this is a noob team it is a good team but some ppl cant handle the team is a very good drift team and so they try to say that we are not good but if you see me in any sever i will be open for lil drift race if you are up for it and i do not mind that ppl talk about my team and then they cant drift and that try to ask me later can they be on my team like wtf but it is on i will be and that team and i will be setting up drift battles here and there so look out for me i am UD DRIFT and of you have a problem the drift me i am not going to say that i am the best but i am very good s look out if you want to drift i will stop at nothing to get to the top -UD DRIFT

wow thats one long sentence bro
cool!!!
lol
lol at that long a** sentence, i understood bout half.
Why are American cruisers and drifters much harder to understand than east europeans, google translate and aliens?
on your :bike: ..
Quote from MR350z :hi i do not think this is a noob team it is a good team but some ppl cant handle the team is a very good drift team and so they try to say that we are not good but if you see me in any sever i will be open for lil drift race if you are up for it and i do not mind that ppl talk about my team and then they cant drift and that try to ask me later can they be on my team like wtf but it is on i will be and that team and i will be setting up drift battles here and there so look out for me i am UD DRIFT and of you have a problem the drift me i am not going to say that i am the best but i am very good s look out if you want to drift i will stop at nothing to get to the top -UD DRIFT

PUNCTUATION!!!

google it and learn how to use it please
Ud drift
lol i was just typing some stuff that is why it is long.
Ud drift
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I voted no because...

...where is all damn info here?

tell me what i have to do. I don't know what that little thing is nd where do i put the info ???
Quote from MR350z :tell me what i have to do. I don't know what that little thing is nd where do i put the info ???

you put all infor about your team (website/members/achievements/introduction) in a post for us to see how you getting on.
i love ud

Ud team thread
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG