The online racing simulator
Tedious
(59 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Tox Laximus :Is that the S2 servers that only let you drive S0 cars until you've gained points but the question is how do you gain points in a S0 car when the others are using S2.

I've seen enough to know any investment will be a waste of life.

It is called "class points". You get points not according to the overall position you finish but to the class you drive. A-ha?
hilarious thread...
hilarious thread...

While I love every bit of it, the part about "not much faster, only 2s per lap" sent me to floor ... .. yeah, like 2s advantage hack would go completely unnoticed in this community, where most of the drivers are fighting for that last 0.2s they are losing to their enemy...

You remind me of those guys at go-kart places, it's always the same story: they came in, buy 2 rides, go to see their lap times, check the track record, figure out they are like 8 seconds slower on 40s lap time, and whine the record must have been set on some different kart/wheather/etc...
The best moment is then to sit in the same kart they left, do under +1s to record in next ride and say "hi" to them, and just collect the jaws from the floor...
Quote from Tox Laximus :Is that the S2 servers that only let you drive S0 cars until you've gained points but the question is how do you gain points in a S0 car when the others are using S2.

Since when do you need points to get to drive faster cars?
Quote from tristancliffe :Since when do you need points to get to drive faster cars?

Some servers use Airio for this, Cargame certainly do.
Ohok.

That sort of system was the primary reason I stopped playing LFS full time.
Quote from Tox Laximus :

And yet that's precisely what you've been doing all the time. So far you've complained about cheaters whereas it wasn't them being fast but rather you being slow, claimed that the netcode is horrible when it was just you racing on a bad server.
Seriously, there's a plenty of reasonable and friendly people on this forum who'll help you with anything they could, you just have to ask them. You can either visit LFS Beginners section, get some practice and try to enjoy LFS like the most of us or you can go away, no one gives a crap about clinical trolls.

Ah, I guess I'm beating a dead horse here anyway...
Quote from tristancliffe :Ohok.

That sort of system was the primary reason I stopped playing LFS full time.

You may be able to skip the lower cars due to your 'LFS Experience' if you have already set a load of online PBs and/or uploaded hotlaps.

It's only total newbies that need to start from the start really.
Quote from Bean0 :Some servers use Airio for this, Cargame certainly do.

People like Tox are not welcome anyway, they waste my life with general complaining and being the male version of an attention whore.

How long is it actually going to take before he gets banned from this forum?
hopefully not long as his racist comments have been reported
This thread is closed

Tedious
(59 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG