The online racing simulator
Lowest class out of 4 classes. Can see why it only has 2 entrants.
#27 - CSF
You should do it Phil.
All by myself? Hmm.
#29 - CSF
Yes, that is what I was getting at. I can just imagine the fun you would have. Imagine if Simon was doing it on his own... his room would be flooded.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I guess you're too young to remember Danny Engels' performance in the 24 (or was it 16?) hour race at KY3R, where he drove the RB4 and played online poker on his laptop while driving the oval sections.

Yea, it was a 24H Race

Danny Engels is also the man who is going to commentate this year!

I want to see more registration guys!
Is it allowed to run the entire race on one's own?

edit: nevermind, read the rules and I see it's not. Still, might be fun to try it even if you're not classified in the results.
- No Driver is allowed to do more than 55% of the race distance
Important notes
NOTES:

DRIVERS-LINEUP:

For all the drivers or team-leaders, who registered their teams on our website:

Please check your line-up!

There are teams with 14 drivers listed. The max. is 6 drivers! There are also teams with no drivers listed! Please tell us, if your able to participate or not! So please fix that soon.

A other important thing:

Check the names of your Drivers and especially the LFSW-names!
I found a lot of LFSW-names which are not correct at all! We will not check every name of your drivers-line up and if the names are not correct, you will get big problems with the tracker!

SKINS:

There are currently only 2 teams, who sent us their skins! The skins should be sent until Saturday the 24th to this e-mail address:

24h@team-alternate.de

If your skin won`t be finish until Saturday, then please write even so a e-mail to 24h@team-alternate.de, because we want your e-mail address to contact you during the race!

Teams who sent us their skins:

https://docs.google.com/spread ... nBOM0E&hl=en_US#gid=0
When is confirmation deadline?
Nevermind. Sending out Genuine Racing skins soon.
NOTES FOR FOLLOWING TEAMLEADERS:

- Smoking Team: drivers-lineup (max. 6 drivers)
- Anime Art: drivers-lineup (min. 2 drivers)

FOR ALL:

The conformation deadline will be at wednesday 23:59 CEST !!!

Last final lineup-changes please until thursday 23:59 CEST !!!
Please send us your Skins and updated Lineups as fast as possible!

Thanks!

There may be an Layout update for the chicane tommorow... to prevent hard cutting on the track part to the oval part... But an official announcement will follow!
When is the race start time?
And what are restrictions in TBO class?
Racestart: 12:00 CEST (UTC +2)

In TBO class are no restrictions.
Will the layout of the chicane be changed?
Quote from wildstyle :Will the layout of the chicane be changed?

We will upload a new final layout soon ....
Quote from DreaF :We will upload a new final layout soon ....

Why changing layout? There is less then week until race! Change track also!
Updated layout!
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hey guys,
we updated the layout in the chicane on the part to the oval. We placed a bale and 3 red posts on the inside of the turn! We want to prevent extreme hard cutting and want to force you not to drive over the 3 pollers. It's allowed to go into the green with all 4 tires ahead the chicane to the oval part! This makes it easier to get a good way through the chicane turn to the oval part!

Rule for Qualification:
In your fastest Lap all 3 posts have to stay at their position! If one post is falling down your lap won't count!

Rule for Race:
In the Race you can take the chicane in that way you want to take it. If you touch the bale or post there won't be any penalty... this means: free drive at this part! But it's your own risk if you damage your suspension or anything else at this part.

Here the new Layout:
http://www.team-alternate.de/?s=download&id=744

We are sorry to all teams that practised a lot on the old Layout but this Layout is necessary to guarantee a good and fair competition!

Nice greetings,
Team ALTERNATE Admin Team
I take it we can have spotters in the qualy then?
Yes, but just one person per team!
Great lyt, thx.
Quote from CarstenH :Rule for Qualification:
In your fastest Lap all 3 posts have to stay at their position! If one post is falling down your lap won't count!

Sry, I do not understand.
Different explanation, pls.

btw, Shift+P in quali is allowed, and the number of laps, unlimited?
Quote from nesrulz :Sry, I do not understand.
Different explanation, pls.

btw, Shift+P in quali is allowed, and the number of laps, unlimited?

If you knock over any of the three orange poles placed on the inside of the chicane onto the oval, your lap will be invalid.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG