The online racing simulator
ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Kyoto GP Reversed - [1.10.11 - 2.10.11]
Dear Live for Speed Community,

Prizes worth 1500 €!

we are proud to present our second 24 Hours race in Live for Speed. On Saturday, October 1st the ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Kyoto Grand Prix Reversed will start. A few weeks after rescheduling we were able to find a new date for our Team ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Kyoto GP Long reverse. Our event will now take place from 30th of September to 2nd October. To make this race far more interesting for the drivers and spectators, we now divide it into four vehicle classes. Beside of the two main classes, GT2 and NGT, there will be two fun classes, TBO and LRF. But the term "fun classes" does not mean that there will not be any prices given to the best teams in the race.

We are aiming for following grids:
12x GT2
8x NGT
5x TBO
5x LRF

(On dependence of the registrations we may move the number of teams in one class.)

GT2 Restrictions:
FZR: 18% intake + 41kg
XRR: 23% intake
FXR: 22% intake

Our Sponsor ENERMAX provided great prizes for this event. If you want a 24 hours competition with 30 teams in 4 classes, register for the race.

Here you can get all information for the 24 Hours Race:
http://www.team-alternate.de/? ... &id=6741&typ=news

Feel free to ask questions or similar things here.
We hope to see you in Kyoto! Keep Racing!

I dont think adding TBO to make it 4 classes would be good, would take away competition in the other 4 classes. I'd say just have GT2, NGT and LRF
Nah,GT2,NGT,TBO and STD plOx.
GT2 and STD
GT2 and NGT is the Main-Competition. LRF and TBO is for the Fun-Racers under us We hope to hit everys favourite class with those classes for the 24H Race.
Well, what if you get more signups than can fit in 1 race, you will split in to 2 servers? and what if one class isnt popular, you will take it away? i wouldnt want to race with a 5 car field for 24h
Well, I think, there are 30 spots and if they are filled then no more teams can register? So: first come, first served. It´s just what I think but I believe that´s how it´s thought by Team ALTERNATE.
And in my opinion it´s a lot better to have one fulfilled 30 teams grid than two 20 teams grids.
#8 - Fuse5
Yay lrf \o/
Yay Fuse \o/
SR will do our best to run 3 teams if possible
I think Pedal to the Metal will too be in the race but we have to sort out, who´s got time and so on. :P
FFR is in too I think.
Sounds good! I am looking forward to your signups!
there are just 30 spots free on the Server.
"Dear Community, this year there won't be a penalty for Disconnects. Intentional Disconnects will result in a kick from the event!"
Hey Community!
3 weeks left until the start of the 24 Hours of Team ALTERNATE!
There are still 4 spots open! (2x NGT and 2x TBO) You can still register for all classes because as you know there may be teams that have to refuse due to less drivers or something else. So the chance to move into the grid of the 24H is still there!

I wish all Teams and Drivers good Luck and all the Best for the preperations for the 24H

To all Teams: Please dont forget to update your driver lineups on our Website! Thanks.
Quote from CarstenH :To all Teams: Please dont forget to update your driver lineups on our Website!

Where, how?
There is an "Edit" Button somewhere
Quote :on our Website!

...on our forum then, OK.
Dear Community,

there are still 5 Spots open for the ALTERNATE 24H of Kyoto GP Rev!

there are prizes worth 1500 €! In the NGT class its the easiest way to get great prizes... Top 2 get prizes and there are currently just 3 Teams! So if you join its nearly safe that you will win something!

Apply now on our Forum: http://www.team-alternate.de/? ... 2&tpage=1&apage=2

here you get all information: http://www.team-alternate.de/? ... p;typ=article&id=6752
Wouldn't mind a couple more TBO entrants, too.
Quote from kart-36 :TBO is epic, but 24hrs of it?

I guess you're too young to remember Danny Engels' performance in the 24 (or was it 16?) hour race at KY3R, where he drove the RB4 and played online poker on his laptop while driving the oval sections.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG