The online racing simulator
I just want to say that I found that the entire top IneX crew had a good pace. Simon was quick of the back and was able to pull quite a gab, Isaac flew passed me and Phil was able to attack & stick behind me. Ofcourse I had a bigger fuel load, and yes that might've been a wrong decision by me but still I was impressed for sure. I had to push allot to hold the gap at a consistant level.

I had great fun during the initial 38 laps pushing like hell and trying out my alternative strategy. When I came back 5th after my pitstop I had no clue weather or not the guys in front of me had to stop again, so I had to be on top of my game the entire race.

Phil, I had an awesome battle with you and had great fun trying to hold you back and push myself to go quicker and quicker. Big respect for you man for the great sportsmanship.

I know that I'm still quite a rookie when it comes to league racing and I have no where near as much experience as you guys have in league racing or with this car, but I'm pushing myself to learn and learn and learn. Every race I drive gives me more understanding how the physics work and how to take my advantage out of them. I do feel like I'm improving with every race and getting such results only gives me bigger satisfaction and motivation for the upcomming races.

Ones again thanks for the guys who stayed clean troughout the entire race. Lot's of respect and I hope to battle with you the next race I'll be driving in!
Holy shit your still getting faster?
Quote from Drifters Only :Phil, I had an awesome battle with you and had great fun trying to hold you back and push myself to go quicker and quicker. Big respect for you man for the great sportsmanship.

I thought I had you!

Going down the backstraight I just plain ran out of gear. Never thought of it before the race, something uncommon with me, as I love draft.

Great battle though. I tried to pressure you as much as I could, but you just wouldn't make a mistake.
Quote from TexasLTU :Bumpage

For the lulz, turn on captions on "Transcribe audio" in the video:ices_rofl

"he's got a little bit of a moderate democrats to take a look back to the top"
"but they've got a call in california"
"has to be all over the money to buy three teenaged"
"you can get these tickets just last week back in to meet instead of one man inside of price"
"but i think i think that yes i would've been left baghdad"
"by the number of their two sons will normally be nice advise anyone"

:ices_rofl

I think I'll be using transcribe everytime I watch a boring youtube video.
Quote from TexasLTU :Bumpage

For the lulz, turn on captions on "Transcribe audio" in the video :ices_rofl

Quote from Senninha25 :"he's got a little bit of a moderate democrats to take a look back to the top"
"but they've got a call in california"
"has to be all over the money to buy three teenaged"
"you can get these tickets just last week back in to meet instead of one man inside of price"
"but i think i think that yes i would've been left baghdad"
"by the number of their two sons will normally be nice advise anyone"

:ices_rofl

I think I'll be using transcribe everytime I watch a boring youtube video.

Damn, the real commentary got discovered

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG