The online racing simulator
FZ50 Steering lock
(6 posts, started )
FZ50 Steering lock
Hi all,

First time poster. Only got this game last week on a friends recommendation and am having an absolute blast! But one question... for some reason the games won't recognise the 720deg lock I have set on my G25 in the FZ50. All other cars, the lock works just fine and stops at 720, but for some reason in the FZ50, it goes past the 720 all the way around to 900deg. The wheel on screen stops at 720, but my physical wheel spins all the way around to 900.

Is this a common issue with this car? Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!
#2 - Davo
What's the setting in logitech prfiler set to? That will determine the amount of steering lock you get on your wheel. You'll need to exit lfs and adjust this for every car that has a different amount of lock. I just set mine to 270 and lived with it even when I had my G25.

Come join more aussies at Monday Night Racing....
Quote from WadeOhh :Hi all,

First time poster. Only got this game last week on a friends recommendation and am having an absolute blast! But one question... for some reason the games won't recognise the 720deg lock I have set on my G25 in the FZ50. All other cars, the lock works just fine and stops at 720, but for some reason in the FZ50, it goes past the 720 all the way around to 900deg. The wheel on screen stops at 720, but my physical wheel spins all the way around to 900.

Is this a common issue with this car? Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

might be a bug OR FZ50 is only car which can't do 720 degrees only... But I am not the right man to talk about it just blowed up my thoughts lol
I have G27 that same here. use 270* for race! but fz50 is sotck 720* real lol.
Thanks for the responses guys. Its not a profiler problem. As I said, every other car is fine. Just that car. Keep the responses coming.

What is this Aussies Monday Night Racing? I'm only a rookie, but I'd love to get involved in some racing...
Quote from WadeOhh :Thanks for the responses guys. Its not a profiler problem. As I said, every other car is fine. Just that car. Keep the responses coming.

What is this Aussies Monday Night Racing? I'm only a rookie, but I'd love to get involved in some racing...

http://www.ozbee-racing.com/phpbb/index.php

FZ50 Steering lock
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG