The online racing simulator
How German are you?
(11 posts, started )
How German are you?
ups THX!
Quote :
Getting naked in public is OK only if...
A. You are jumping over the stumps at a cricket match.
B. You are in a nudist colony well away from "normal" people.
C. It's acceptable in any place, at any time.

The human body is a beautiful thing. But not when it belongs to a 68-year-old man called Wolfgang, whos skin is three sizes too big for him.
If you answered mostly Cs... are you sure you're not from Berlin? You undoubtedly have German blood coursing through your veins, you are ruthlessly efficient... and would undoubtedly take a damned good penalty.

Damn right, I was always good at speaking German and taking penalties. And in my iTunes library you'll find The Very Best of David Hasselhoff. Is this bad?
#6 - Mysho
I am Finnish in my heart.
Quote from Mysho :I am Finnish in my heart.

On the other hand I often take great pride in feeling like a true German when I wear leather or play as medic in TF2.
Quote from spankmeyer : I take great pride in feeling like a true German when I wear leather

which leather?:
this (which makes you a true bavarian)

or this ?
Audi is...

A. ...
B. A supermarket stacked with cheap food.
C. ...

The Sun, one step up from communists.

I hate the press. They can never stick to the truth, look at the headlights about a 19 year old kid.

"MAD CYBER TERRORIST"...etc.

Wheres as only the Financial Times that got the point across in a correct manner "Teen arrested in connection with internet attacks" or something like that.

http://nakedsecurity.sophos.co ... suspect-arrest-headlines/

Which is exactly why I hate tabloid journalism. They act like they're doing a good thing but all they're doing is spreading bollocks.
S14, That is how it's been since tabloids began. It used to be far worse. News pays. Bad news pays double.

How German are you?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG