The online racing simulator
Quote from Mikkomattic :Some actually want to race trucks? May I ask what the appeal is? I wish to get to know more on what goes on in your minds.

YEAH!
Viesturs: :ices_rofl @ the 1st picture
Quote from Hankstar :Lots of power, no downforce, open wheeler (ish) - but street legal and with two seats. Oh baby. The closest you could ever get to driving a GPL car to the shops (if you actually had anywhere to put your shopping when you get there).

Just for you mate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fpfv8FsNQo

(appologies if you've already seen it)

And yeah, i want one too
I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but I've been looking at purchasing a '93 - '94 Toyota MR2 Turbo, which got me to thinking that a mid-engine street car would be great. One built to approximately the MR2's specs (relatively light, 200 hp) would be competitive in the Turbo class, and a GTR version could be added as well. The TBO class currently has FF, FR, and AWD cars--why not a MR layout as well?
racing trucks!!! (no, not these crappy utes - _trucks_, as seen in MBTR )

And some real rally car (what has been mentioned before a few times afaik...), best choice would be one of the Group B's......

Who really needs cars like the BF1? They're fast, sure, but ... its no fun to drive 'em, the need of concentration is too big
ermmmm

would like to see 1 more F1 type car to compete with
the BF1 and all think it would be fun to have 2 types

but mainly standard race car's like the RS Sierra Sapphire Cosworth
(Cause i use to race one ) cause its closer racing
and more fun and some of the BTCC cars.

A few more road cars as well if its possable
Quote from Hankstar : http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/

I want that one.

Lots of power, no downforce, open wheeler (ish) - but street legal and with two seats. Oh baby. The closest you could ever get to driving a GPL car to the shops (if you actually had anywhere to put your shopping when you get there).

Look at this :
Video of supercharged Ariel Atom (300bhp!)
+1 for the Racing Trucks feature

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG