The online racing simulator
Bernie's 22y/o daughter buys Aaron Spelling's $150mil mansion
Perfect setting for Weekend at Bernie's III, IMO.
#3 - hp999
One of the FB comments - "Is the CAR NEWS??? NO!!!!!!!"

Exaggeration is a common problem amongst wealthy people...
its not like the world needed any more proof that you cannot buy good taste
Whats that thing in the picture next to her?
Quote from AstroBoy :Whats that thing in the picture next to her?

she's not very attractive either.
#7 - J@tko
Quote from bunder9999 :she's not very attractive either.

Well they do say branches never fall too far from the tree
Quote :The Spelling home is situated on five acres. It includes parking for 100 cars, a bowling alley, a beauty salon and several rooms designated for gift wrapping. It was easily the largest house in Los Angeles when it was built.

Wha?
Whats so special about that? Its just a room to ...wrap gifts.

Quote :GIFT-WRAPPING ROOM
Spelling has three gift-wrapping rooms in the home, including the smallest for everyday gifts [...]. The other two wrapping rooms include one in the attic, which has a shrink-wrap machine, and one in the basement devoted solely to wrapping Christmas and Easter gifts.

http://www.people.com/people/g ... 20604820,00.html#20604820

In other news;
Candy has called off her engagement to Hugh Hefner. Who saw that coming...
I'm seriously "jelly" of that man. I too want to be banging smoking hot chicks when I am 85.
I doubt he's banging any chicks tbh. He's hanging with them, if you get my meaning.
Nothing a few tablets cant fix.
Reminds me of the BBCs new program, young, rich and buy a house. "Oh no, I'm a millionaire heiress and can only afford a 1m apartment in London, what ever shall I do?" Seriously, who cares?

Typical BBC programming when Tories are in power though, everyone is suffering redundancy and pay cuts, so the Beeb start showing posh folks struggling to fine their perfect pad for under their 1m budget.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG