The online racing simulator
South City biiig cruise layout
(13 posts, started )
Hey, i made a cruise layout for south city (X). Its a cruise layout which fills the whole track. i made it on the classic south city, but dont forget to press ctrl when you choose track, you must click on the x when you choose track. Its really sloppy though, i made it in two hours, tell me what you think P.S. i know i didnt explain it right, the track thing.. ill try again :P when you choose track, choose south city classic, then press ctrl, then you will be able to choose form x and y, choose x.
Attached files
SO1X_super cruise.lyt - 6.3 KB - 3980 views
Great layout man
Quote from SHasGO :Great layout man

thanks bro i thought people would just bad mouth it :P
Hello,

Im sorry to say that but i realy didnt liked the layout...
The Object's are just palced like you were to lazy to hit the (,) and (.) button on your keyboard.

See screenshots:

on some track etaps you cant drive as a normal person
Attached images
lfs_00000549.JPG
lfs_00000550.JPG
lfs_00000551.JPG
lfs_00000552.JPG
lfs_00000553.JPG
lfs_00000554.JPG
lfs_00000555.JPG
Quote from Heiko1 :Hello,

Im sorry to say that but i realy didnt liked the layout...
The Object's are just palced like you were to lazy to hit the (,) and (.) button on your keyboard.

See screenshots:

on some track etaps you cant drive as a normal person

Haha, true. I'm not trying to defend myself, but this was made in two hours, and my 3rd layout and i joined lfs a month ago :P but i really understand you, we can say that this is a alpha, and that it can be shined up.
Also, why the hell is there a roundabout in the every damn corner?
haha :P more obstacles
wtf, randomly placed objects? in rough words, shit layout.
What is with the shoddy roundabouts which are filled with cones or barriers? Still, I decided to fix the whole layout so meh
Quote from speed1230 :What is with the shoddy roundabouts which are filled with cones or barriers? Still, I decided to fix the whole layout so meh

Nice man you bother sending it to me?
I really don't think it's that much better, removed some junk and replaced roundabouts which are a lot better than before (though still slightly pear shaped)
Attached files
SO1X_super cruise.lyt - 4.4 KB - 1008 views
Quote from speed1230 :I really don't think it's that much better, removed some junk and replaced roundabouts which are a lot better than before (though still slightly pear shaped)

haha thanks :P
#13 - Zay
No offense, but its horrible. The original one anyway, the newer one is OK

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG