The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want on a new public server?

Closed since :
Singleclass races
Monthly events
Track change after X races
Multiclass races
Track change daily
Teamspeak
Track change weekly
Track change monthly
:scared:
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :I know i am late i have problems with my website... now deleting wordpress and looking for a better cms with a small forum and voting function

wordpress has a forum plugin btw dont know about a voting stuff though
bump?
Hi,

a long time has gone since my last update, so i will give you the latest news
At first, the project did not die in any ways! I am still working step by step on this system to give you a perfect public racing experience

But i have very much to do at the moment. Its grill season and i am working in a sausage factory. I think you can imagine now that i must work very long atm with some extra shifts on weekend.

Here are some things i worked out lately:

- Server Roster will be the same as i posted earlier, just the Event Server has been cancelled because i have other plans with my crazy event ideas
- Website is nearly done (content must be written ) preview: www.trekkerfahrer.com
- Changed to a "green" server! As LFS is not so hungry with physical resouces, i tried out an ECO server and was impressed by the performance. So if you race on PR (when its done), you will actively save our environment! The server produces up to 70% less CO² than a normal server does.

OK, bedtime now... the night ends at 3:45 am
great. and LOL at airio description

Trekkerfahrer, how's this coming along?
Quote from Silverracer :

Trekkerfahrer, how's this coming along?

It's ready since 2 months
I just need a good time to release it.... maybe...... today?
OK now, let's start the 12 hour race in PR road 2........
It was a 5 lap race on bl, then changed the track and it was a 12hr race.
Quote from sjava :It was a 5 lap race on bl, then changed the track and it was a 12hr race.

fixed to fixed number of laps... wanted to make 12 minutes + 1 lap, but now i know it makes some confuse here
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :It's ready since 2 months

Well, you could've hyped it up before the release - that would've ensured that there would be [hopefully] a significant ammount on opening night; if the racing was good the word would spread and soon catch up.

Anyway, good job on getting it running; now need to advertise a bit and get a decent base of drivers every day/weekends. Just a suggestion as I think, for starters, that currently there is not enough drivers to fill all those servers. And if they're spread around the servers it'll be only a handful on each (I'm assuming - of course I would be wrong here). Would it be worth to suggest a special night for each of the weekdays for one server in particular?

i.e. On Mondays and Thrusdays its TBO/LRF/LX4 (PR Road 2) "event time" from GMT 1800-2200. On Tuesday its XFG/XRG (PR Road 1) same time. No need to set speicifc track; whatever config that you got now is fine - just focusing on a class per day so that a decent turnout could be expected.

Lately a number of servers have popped up but not caught on as expected - spdo's GTi server or NDR's Klub Racing - which is a shame...

Also; I got the "Your initial safety rating was set to : 50,00%" on both PR Road 1 and 2; does the servers have a seperate SR, one which is not shared across all servers (like in cargame.nl servers)?

I'm kind of too busy for LFS these days; or I'd sit in on a server all day luring drivers in hehe. Let me know if I can be of any help...

Sorry about the rambling text.

Good luck!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG