The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I had a look at the incidents I was really mad about (Meriluoto and Sedgwick) and while maybe they were half a car width away from where they should have been, it was really just too close racing.

I just want to forget about this "race."

I sincerely apologise our crash, which probably was my fault (yes I just looked at it). Nevertheless, I did expect you to go a tad wider and thought I had enough room there + looks like there was some lag involved too.

What comes to the race, well what can I say really. To be honest it was disgraceful and IMO something radical must be done for the rules or something similar before the actual Kyoto 500. Most of the drivers were way too aggressive (possibly I was too) seeing as the race is massively long and it's all about staying on the lead lap and at later point to work your way up.
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by hyntty : Meat product in a tin. For a simple '+1' you don't need to quote the whole fucking saga.
After a night of sleap i can look at a bit more clear, i was defenatly one of the 'to agressiv' ones yesterday and need to relax more in the 500 and will do my best at that.

But, looking at other accidents aswell i think we should all look in the mirror and make sure we do a way better job in the 500 with ALOT less SC's and just fair hard fighting. Would be nice if it would end up that we need to pit under green instead of the normal SC pitstops.
Quote from SCA-F1 :... I offer my congrats to Mr. Wentjarvi on a surprising result to see you up on the podium and now second in the championship after some great performances, hyva tyota!

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it
Quote from reigga :I sincerely apologise our crash, which probably was my fault (yes I just looked at it). Nevertheless, I did expect you to go a tad wider and thought I had enough room there + looks like there was some lag involved too.

Yeah, it's definitely a two-way street. I could have given you more room, you could have come up less. Same thing in my accident with Jack... he was a car width off the bottom, but I of course had 10 car widths to the wall. It's all a matter of how much faith you put in your expectations, and that race taught me to put ZERO faith in mine.
Quote from Bmxtwins :
Especially that gold inex car.

the only wreck i was in was the one in the leading group with dan and simon. so what are you talking about?
Quote from painster : so what are you talking about?

I could say the same to you about my apparent "blocking 50 laps before the end of the race"
Had fun drafting with you Ben before the race turned...yeah :P
Quote from Seb66 :I could say the same to you about my apparent "blocking 50 laps before the end of the race"

Quote from IsaacPrice :Had fun drafting with you Ben before the race turned...yeah :P

Thanks, had fun too. Wish that green-flag run had gone much longer. :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG