The online racing simulator
Round 3 - Kyoto SpeedWeeks 400 Discussion
You spin my head round baby right round like a record baby round round round round... or so...

Anyways, the month of June is here. Although I realise the date is not too wise. But I expect one of the Mansells to crash out and to cause a multi-hour Safety Car period.

Server: NDR.LFSCART 2011
Date: June 11th 2011
Pass: Will be PMed to entered and confirmed drivers
Track: KY1
Laps: 208 (will be 210 taking into account the formation laps)
Pit Window: 10-198

17:00 UTC Qualifying (one car at a time, queue controlled by InSim Application, 60 minute window)
18:10 UTC Race (Race may be as early as 17:45 if qualifying finishes early)

18:00 UTC = 14:00 EDT / 19:00 BST / 20:00 CEST

To convert into your local time (if not listed here), either compare UTC vs your local time in the LFS lobby screen (singleplayer can do this also) or use the Time Zone Converter
Quote from TFalke55 :But I expect one of the Mansells to fake a malaise and to cause a multi-hour Safety Car period.

Fixed.
Are they even taking part this year?
#5 - Kova.
So it's the 10th june finally?
Quote from Kova. :So it's the 10th june finally?

No, this one will be on 11th June as it's always been for the LFSCART schedule.

The LFSCART Light one-off event, the Speedweeks 200, will be on June 10th.
Could one of you please specify wether or not Bumpdrafting will be allowed during the SpeedWeeks 400 (since it isn't mentioned in the rule book)?

I now know that it isn't during the Kyoto 500, just want to be sure of things!
No, as far as I know bumpdrafting has always been forbidden in all LFSCART events(and more generally all oval Single Seaters events organised by NDR).
Ok thanks Yann . I'll blame this question on me still being quite unexperienced with league racing:P.
#10 - CSF
Cheats!
I didn't do it to break the rules, I did it because I wasn't sure wether or not is was legal to do!

I don't want to cheat that's why I ask Chris... Please understand me, PLEASE!
Quote from Drifters Only :
Please understand me, PLEASE!

He rather not. Try in his native language, which is sarcasm spoken in high pitch.
nothing like the feeling of butchering qualifying when the time to make it was .05 slower than my best time....
Well done staff, no pw sent, i was here at 40 but anyone connected.

Well done again.
you dont have a oval lisc. kova. or thats what the signup tracker says
How I was supposed to imagine that. I thought if I was register on LFS Cart I can do all rounds... especially when an admin told me it at round 1 Q...

Imagine that during my internet cut i've made about 100 laps solo of training in case to be ready tonight... i'm focking deceived again... everything went bad on championships in this game.
sorry 65 car. I was paying attention to those under me but not to the right of me
I LOVE being blocked :|

Jesus, I wasn't exactly the cleanest driver but ffs, seriously :| I was blocked a billion times, turned into once or twice, ahh well. Shouldn't complain it's oval racing. Expected.

The only incident I may have seemed to be involved with and am actually sorry for is when I pwned Jack and Teemu I think it was. My steering was ballsed at that point and just slid wide. Sorry :\

My connection is due to go in ~20 minutes so meh, no point me continuing. Whether or not I bother with the Kyoto 500 is the question now.
I really hope some drivers aren't going to be allowed to do Kyoto500. :thumbsdow
Well thats f*cked up.
#21 - CSF
After my wake up in a bad mood rant about Yann this morning, I do wonder what happens if I wake up in a bad mood tomorrow. Yann's blocking fun in the 250 was nothing compared with that.
I'd suggest you admins to go through that replay and give a HARD penalty for those who ****ed up.
Quote from aroX123 :I'd suggest you admins to go through that replay and give a HARD penalty for those who ****ed up.

Entire field would be banned then
Quote from aroX123 :I'd suggest you admins to go through that replay and give a HARD penalty for those who ****ed up.

Why should Thilo/Deko/others have to waste their time doing that? I'll let you and the rest of the field do that.
Quote from zippytheone :Entire field would be banned then

What's wrong with that? Everyone should be banned for the stupid moves they made. Admins are too "nice" to some just so they have cars left racing in the series (or interest left). The problem is that people were driving like idiots, it got to a point to where I was driving like an idiot, and I never get like that.

If multiple people don't get DQ'd and banned for their actions, I won't be racing in the 500 (if I'm not banned myself).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG