The online racing simulator
Improving time on FBM Blackwood (Demo) + Youtube Video
Hey guys, im playing LFS (Demo) since 2 years or so.
Its kinda fun to me, and somehow i always stay on the demo (will buy S3 then).

Im on keyboard (yes ...)

But actually im curious about how to improve my times.
I post this in the beginners forum because i THINK im a beginner.
My PB is 12.72 with draft, 12.82 without draft (dont know how i managed).
Whatever, ive uploaded a youtube video to show you an example of my driving, and to ask you guys where i could try to improve a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwY4YNcC86o
Did with fraps to show it more smoothly - n sight about the sector times. Sorry if this hits the wrong forum, dont slay me down
Frankly, the lap you posted is quite quick and good, it's hard to improve anything when you are that fast. The line seems ok, everything ok
#3 - Hahmo
Pretty much all you can do is have a look at the replay of WR, then compare your lines to wr, see where wr goes flatout etc.. I can see few corrections that I would make with your lines that you can gain about 0.2-0.3sec.
Thanks for the replies, sometimes i do 1.12 and yeah ..
But others go for 1.12.30, WR is 1.11.88 or so ....

I cant reach that times, no matter what or how i try it ..
Thats why im asking for any improvement, specially about lines

And yeah, ive compared my lines to others, but they seem to be simply faster in any way.
Even as i use same setups, exactly the same lines and whatever.

Also they do reach 217, 218 max speed on the long straight line, my max is 216.5 with a 154 output after 2nd turn in sc1.
I dont get it, even on perfect shifting mhh ..
#5 - Hahmo
Quote from Markus88 :
Also they do reach 217, 218 max speed on the long straight line, my max is 216.5 with a 154 output after 2nd turn in sc1.
I dont get it, even on perfect shifting mhh ..

Your driving line can be just that little bit different from others or WR, so you really just have to keep comparing and trying yourself..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG