The online racing simulator
E3 2011
(101 posts, started )
Yeah Ghost Recon looks awesome. The customization + Kinect looks really nice, idc.

aahhhh kinect looks really fun here.
Tomb Raider and BF3, two outstanders for me so far.

(and SWOTOR)
#53 - Uke
What about skyrim?

Edit: A new console from Sony? :<
New console? No.

New PSP? Yes. (Although we already know about it)

And Skyrim is awesome. I already said that here. Around 300h of gameplay, yes please.
Oh wow, Sony 3D monitor / TV.

No split screen apparently. Each player sees their own full image on the screen. Some kind of witchcraft.

Not bad.

E - Only 24" though. Still, for the price they are asking, cant really complain.
I am so sick of all the BF3 vs MW3 "discussion" on the internet. It's like Windows vs Mac again. Especially when they are always so damn agressive when "discussing" which one is better. They are two different games, and no one is forcing you to buy it. Is it that hard to just play whatever you like? *sigh* I can't discuss anything MW3/BF3 related with my friends on facebook without someone chiming in and make some rude comments about "Blah blah blah is better".

oh btw. the new 3D tv split screen from Sony is AWESOME. finally a reason to buy a 3D tv?
#57 - Uke
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :I am so sick of all the BF3 vs MW3 "discussion" on the internet. It's like Windows vs Mac again. Especially when they are always so damn agressive when "discussing" which one is better. They are two different games, and no one is forcing you to buy it. Is it that hard to just play whatever you like? *sigh* I can't discuss anything MW3/BF3 related with my friends on facebook without someone chiming in and make some rude comments about "Blah blah blah is better".

oh btw. the new 3D tv split screen from Sony is AWESOME. finally a reason to buy a 3D tv?

I'm sorry, but those games are the ones I'm most interested in, and I think I'm free to speculate wich one will be better. Also, I'm doing that without being offensive.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :I am so sick of all the BF3 vs MW3 "discussion" on the internet. It's like Windows vs Mac again. Especially when they are always so damn agressive when "discussing" which one is better. They are two different games, and no one is forcing you to buy it. Is it that hard to just play whatever you like? *sigh* I can't discuss anything MW3/BF3 related with my friends on facebook without someone chiming in and make some rude comments about "Blah blah blah is better".

I don't get the discussion either, I mean, It's obvious BF3 is over 9000 times better.
Sheesh. MW3 Looks no different from MW2 in terms of gameplay. Neither does BF3's tank control other than thermal, but it look gooooood.

there wasn't much arguing here anymore (everyone agreed that bf3 is better anyway ), until someone like you comes and stirs up the drama again, good work!
#61 - Uke
Quote from -NightFly- :there wasn't much arguing here anymore (everyone agreed that bf3 is better anyway ), until someone like you comes and stirs up the drama again, good work!

LEts make pointless arquments of how Bf3 is so much better just to annoy him then. : P
Is it just me or does the BF3 multi-player trailer(paris) look like its running in 60 FPS?
#63 - Uke
Quote from mutt107 :Is it just me or does the BF3 multi-player trailer(paris) look like its running in 60 FPS?

It looks REALLY smooth atleast.
Quote from mutt107 :Is it just me or does the BF3 multi-player trailer(paris) look like its running in 60 FPS?

Hence why they use a PC to show this beauty.
Just seen the Nintendo presentation. AWWWW Wii-u is so awesome... really looking forward to what´s coming
is there a new console coming?

there is no way a Wii can handle Drit, Ghost Recon and Battlefield

I'll wait to see the wii u in action before saying it is genial
John Riccitiello on GT.TV about BF3 v MW3 - "We're going to crush them... We have the better technology, we have the better game, we are ready".

Wii U is pretty awesome actually.
Holy shit, I need to have that Wii U!
Quote from Bose321 :Hence why they use a PC to show this beauty.

It looked like a console game as the graphics were not as good as the tank game-play for example, it would be awesome if they got it to run at 60 FPS on consoles!
Quote from mutt107 :it would be awesome if they got it to run at 60 FPS on consoles!

Impossible. Consoles have completely crap hardware compared to PCs.

For example, Xbox 360:
3.2 GHz RISC tri-core CPU (can be compared to um.. 2.0 ghz x86 dualcore)
512 MB GDDR3-700
ATI Xenos (performance at level of Radeon X1900)

Gaming PC that can be used to showcase game at E3:
Intel Core i7 990X six-core CPU (3.46 GHz)
24 GB DDR3-2000 RAM
2x GTX 590 / 2x HD6990 (3GB/4GB VRAM, approx. >9000 times faster than Xenos).
And yet, they are still able to optimize new games for that old hardware. (Imagine a fully optimized game for a high-end PC)
Quote from mutt107 :It looked like a console game as the graphics were not as good as the tank game-play for example, it would be awesome if they got it to run at 60 FPS on consoles!

What didn't?
Quote from Nadeo4441 :And yet, they are still able to optimize new games for that old hardware. (Imagine a fully optimized game for a high-end PC)

Dream on...
Wii U looks very cool, now it's just down to the game developers to properly harness the potential.
srsly wii u?
yeah, pretty awful name.

E3 2011
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG