The online racing simulator
E3 2011
(101 posts, started )
Personally there's only one game I'm interested in this year: Jimmie Johnson's Anything with an engine. Looks like a sort of sandbox console racing game with physics that are clearly on an iracing level.

In all seriousness it looks awful but I find its existence comical.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :BF3 coming up, it will dump all over MW3. .

Cant wait!

Also, major awkward mess up in Spike studio.

New Fable preview with the developer, "Justine, what do the fans think about it on twitter" - proceeds to read a bunch of BF3 messages.

Then I guess someone screamed in her earpiece to bring up Fable too, because at the end she was like, "Oh AND Fable. Yeah, people excited for Fable."

#28 - PoVo
So, we'll only be able to play Fable with Kinect?
Need for Speed on foot?

What the fudge?
If anyone buys this NFS here, i'm gonna jump on the plane and punch them in the face..
The Sims social.

SSX aaaaawwww yeeaaaaa
#33 - PoVo
Quote from Boris Lozac :If anyone buys this NFS here, i'm gonna jump on the plane and punch them in the face..

I will.

Finally they're not pretending that it's not an arcade game, and the game looks fun enough to play it.
Holy crap. Holy crap.

I came. I literally did.

Dice, take my money. Take all of it.

October 25th. Beta in September.
That was epic! (BF3 I'm mean... Sims social? are you kidding?)
Quote from PoVo :I will.

Finally they're not pretending that it's not an arcade game, and the game looks fun enough to play it.

How much is the ticket to Ireland, gotta look it up..

BF3, FU*K ME!
Time for me to buy that 180$ hex core from AMD, gonna need it for the visuals on BF3!
Microsoft presentation:

Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect Halo Kinect Kinect Kinect Kinect.

Also, announcing a new trilogy..... Halo 4, 5 and 6
#39 - Uke
MW3 looked exactly like MW2. The BF3 tank demonstration was a bit boring, but I still have A LOT of faith in the game.
Boring?

Go away. We dont need your kind in BF3.
My god that was ****ing amazing

must get bf3 now
#42 - Uke
Quote from DevilDare :Boring?

Go away. We dont need your kind in BF3.

Well I'd enjoy being an engineer, and trying to shoot down enemy helicopters while capping a flag, but ofcourse that demo was from SP and is propably much more fun to play yourself.

Even tho I'm a battlefield fanboy and have pre-ordered the game I can say that.
Quote from DevilDare :Holy crap. Holy crap.

I came. I literally did.

Dice, take my money. Take all of it.

October 25th. Beta in September.

:lovies3d:
They focused too much on single player in BF3 though, that MP trailer was practically useless.
Dont worry, pretty sure MP is still their main concern. The trailer is just like all the other BF3 trailers so far - Lots of quick cuts.
BF3 > CoD
lol, FC3 looks worse then FC1..
Yeah... Not a fan of FC at all...

Ghost Recon looks pretty interesting. Especially the new PC only, free to play online game. Already signed up for beta.

Assassins creed looks, well, the same... Not sure what everyone is getting worked up for.

Brothers in Arms: Serious 4? Hmm.... Not sure... Not sure at all. Better wait for some gameplay though, before judging it.

E3 2011
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG