The online racing simulator
Open sources
(29 posts, started )
#1 - Ziroh
Open sources
Hello programmers,

At the forums there are some open sources, but almost everyone have dead download links, or removed.
So i ask here,
Can you please give me a download link or send me the open sources you have?

Thanks
For what ?
#3 - Ziroh
If you mean, what program.. C#
I kinda mean, all open sources made in C# like racing insim's, cruise insim's, drift insim's etc.
Such things, imo, should be requested in the thread of the app you want to download. I bet that nobody knows what you are on about.

What I'm trying to say, in a ruder, simpler, straighter way is this: Stop making pointless threads.
Quote :If you mean, what program.. C#
I kinda mean, all open sources made in C# like racing insim's, cruise insim's, drift insim's etc.

He isnt, he has read the posts about insims etc.. and most of them are dead links, maybe they need reloading or deleting...
The LFSLapper link works ok.
#7 - Ziroh
Don't think anyone understood what you were asking for
@Ziroh: If you have some specific applications in mind, you'd better ask the authors of these apps directly; I don't think that anybody will just dump a source of something it a random thread like this.
Thx for your help guys!
Quote from Ziroh :Hello programmers,

At the forums there are some open sources, but almost everyone have dead download links, or removed.
So i ask here,
Can you please give me a download link or send me the open sources you have?

Thanks

See the funny thing about this ( even though it's the insim forum ) is that you didn't even say you wanted an insim sauce. I could have linked you to the download of Chromium.org source instead as well as webkit
So i'm posting in the Request forum, but don't want anything?
How stupid are you
What do you actually want?
Any cruise insim, race insim or drift insim i can play with, run something cool on LAN party's etc.
The download links of cruise and race insim apps are NOT down. Drift - I guess they should be up too, if there are any. I don't understand what do you really want, and I don't know what link you have seen down. BUT - I am pretty sure that dougie's cruise app is up, and so are the OsR and the other cruise one in my sig, airio and lapper are also up. You really have no reason to complain, or want anything like the thing you want. Which brings this up:
Quote from Ziroh :So i'm posting in the Request forum, but don't want anything?
How stupid are you

Yes, you are posting in the request forum, and you have no real, or precise request. How do you expect anyone to guess what you are on about? So your last sentence... Just, no.
Seriously, you guys have to be stupid.. I'm sorry!
#17 - PoVo
Quote from Ziroh :Seriously, you guys have to be stupid.. I'm sorry!

How are we stupid if you don't know what type of an application you want?!

You're asking for a drift, cruise and race system at the same time, which makes no sense!

I guess this is the thanks for the people that are trying to understand something you have not specified corectly, so that they answer wrong.

You should explain better what you want and not be that rude for your faults.

No problem by the way

Don't know about that. I don't think that I can judge about this for myself. Guess I might be stupid for real, but it seems like the majority of people are asking what it is exactly, that you are asking for. And you never specify, you just call everyone stupid, whenever someone dares to suggest that you have not actually requested anything specific. Which is, actually, indeed, surely, a fact - you have not requested anything in specific. You just want an open-source. What is an open source in your head? Nobody can possibly guess. So, expect an answer from me when the human race is advanced enough to allow us to read each-others' minds, or maybe (but just maybe), when you decide what it is exactly, the thing that you really want.

Sorry for replying again, I guess I'll stop, cause it's all starting to spin in a circle.

What!? Reread your original post, you have not told us what the hell it is you're looking for. All these people are trying to help you and you're calling them "stupid" and "idiots". Please try and imagine what it's like to read your posts from someone else's point of view, because they make absolutely no sense whatsoever and you come across like an imbecile.
I said, cruise, race OR drift insim..
But you couldnt understand what that meant i think...
What they are trying to say is you should have said that in your first post so we could have sent you a link back then. When you just asked for sources then one person might think you mean drift and send you a drift one and ten the next guy gives you cruise
I didn't said it exactly direct in the first post, i'm sorry..
But after i said it the first time you still didn't understood anything.
Quote from Ziroh :I didn't said it exactly direct in the first post, i'm sorry..
But after i said it the first time you still didn't understood anything.

Okay, yup. It's because this, this, this, this, and many others + even this new project are up.

Only thing I couldn't find a download link for, was the LsC app. I haven't searched for PRISM's tbh, but I'm sure there is one. Also, I didn't include airio, because I have simply never used it, and I couldn't find it from a first look. Now, that you've made me open all these tabs, just to prove to you that you are wrong, will you please stop claiming that we didn't understand? Because if you do, well, said in your style - you must be stupid.
Thanks broken, but i knew about those ^^
If anyone still have this, or this please give me a download link or something, i really want those one..

And one more thing.. If someone have some other (cruise) insim's which are not here, can you share it?

Open sources
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG