The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 80: Hot Pursuit

This rounds theme is... "Hot Pursuit"

Round rules: (made by skiper, these will not be changed)
External images are allowed to be used, but in the picture there should be: at least one car with a hijacker and one police vehicle.

Examples:
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2010/nfshphi5.jpg
http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20101223/JTVaLTmB.jpg
http://www.ejocuri.ro/blog/wp- ... ot-Pursuit-3-1024x576.jpg
http://f01.image.kz/img/8a/8aa ... 21b8efb17484859a8555.jpeg

Cars:
All
Tracks: All

Quote :Competition rules:
  • When you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.
  • You must provide a preview picture (no bigger than 400 x 400 pixels) as well as the High Resolution picture. (The preview picture does not have to be exactly 400 x 400 pixels - it can be smaller to maintain the correct aspect ratio [for example, 400 x 300 pixels])
  • No renders, old images or VOB MODS to be used.
  • You may incorporate external non-LFS images into your work, but you MUST give a link to any images used.*
  • You MUST NOT use any LFS screenshot material that does not belong to you. (You are not even allowed to ask others to take a picture for you etc., everything has to be done by you.)*
  • During the voting, you are FORBIDDEN to get more votes in an unfair way. (Asking your team members, friends etc. to vote for you.) If I find out, your image will be removed from the voting and you will not be allowed to take part in the competition. (For how long, that is to be decided by me.)
  • All pictures MUST be uploaded to LFSForum.net, so basically in the attachments. (Other uploading websites are not allowed to be used.) (This is because of the fact, that after some time, the other websites get shut down and pictures in hall of fame or old threads disappear and we can never get to see them again..
  • The winner of the round should explain how he made his edit. This is not a MUST rule, but it would be great for the beginners and also others to learn and see new things. (This means, giving 2-4 images of the steps, the raw screenshot etc. telling the techniques and tools used.)
  • Any entries that will be ignoring 1 or more rules listed above, will not be accepted.

* If these rules are ignored, then the person might be forbidden to take participation in the competition for some time.

Anyone is allowed to post their pictures and take participation in the competition as long as the rules are obeyed.

Competition closes on THURSDAY, 16.06.2011. at 21:00 GMT.
Every round of the competition will last 3 weeks. (18 days to enter, 3 days to vote.)

BONUS *FUN* RULES:

- You must obey the rules
- No b*tching/moaning/arguing

Have fun and good luck! Feel free to discuss the topic, images or ask questions.
I gonna try this. If I get proper lights on car. :P
ah nice theme hopefully I can make a 1 day edit on june 8th and 9th
Original
Attached images
BMX PhotomodeORIG.jpg
maybe a little less smashed effect? cant really see anything
well that's also compunded by "shake" in which the picture was duplicated and moved 3 times to create a 3d field (with transparency on 2 pictures)
Ill try.
final (above)

here's preview
Attached images
BMX PhotomodePRE.jpg
Quote from Bmxtwins :final (above)

here's preview

Sorry, but is ugly and barely Understandable
FINAL

add. External image +original
Attached images
FINAL_preview.jpg
FINAL_HI-Res.jpg
external_1.jpg
external_2.jpg
original.jpg
Sweet, but post the external image.
Very nice skiper.
Quote from Inouva :Sorry, but is ugly and barely Understandable

where's inouva's edit.
Competition closes on THURSDAY, 09.06.2011.
im guessing thats the wrong date then?considering it says 3 weeks
Yes, it is 16th.
I should have pointed that out last week
More edits maybe? Only 2 days left!
Quote from jensbrix :How is the feel about reopening the competitions? I wanna get cracking with it again

Quote from jrd.racer :+1 to that. Haven't done any editing for about 5 months now.

Quote from FireMike15 :Looking foward to it again, since I grabed some new skills in editing pictures.

Nice to see, that those who "REALLY" wanted this to come back, aren't even taking any part in it. Maybe next time you shouldn't write anything in forum if you are not sure you want this, since by far I find this competition useless after reopening it. First week, only 6 entries, now so far just 2. Next week 0?
Quote from andRo. :
Nice to see, that those who "REALLY" wanted this to come back, aren't even taking any part in it. Maybe next time you shouldn't write anything in forum if you are not sure you want this, since by far I find this competition useless after reopening it. First week, only 6 entries, now so far just 2. Next week 0?

Mhh right. It's sometimes just hard to get into this. I really want to partcipate, but there's no time left or even the topic is just too tricky. If I try, that's just a crappy pic I get.
Quote from FireMike15 :If I try, that's just a crappy pic I get.

Then just do that crappy, wont gonna hurt.
Final entry!

Attached images
RACandpolice234 copy.jpg
RACandpolice234400.jpg
RACandpolice234800.jpg
RACandpoliceraw.jpg
American City On Sunset.jpg
Jesus! No way to get better than andRo's and skiper's one.
Here's one :
Attached images
1small.jpg
1.jpg
wow Andro
wow that's impressive andRo! And nice to see my skin being used :P (The 'Polizei' one )

LFS Photomode Competition Round 80: Hot Pursuit
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG