The online racing simulator
Spanish invasion, or just a bug?
(29 posts, started )
Spanish invasion, or just a bug?
Hello Community,

I just stumbled upon a confusing thing. I wanted to check the S2 Hotlaps in LFSW for the track Fern Bay Gold and car FOX. What I found was very astonishing: 6 pages, nearly 150 Hotlaps and nearly ALL of them from spanish drivers!

LOL. Is this just a bug illepall or is the spanish community really that active .
:inq:
LOL I noticed that on a hotlap page, FE Club maybe? Definitely kinda bizarre
#4 - Tukko
I think there's just some LFS Spain league race coming soon on that combo

nice site => http://lfs-spain.net/ *feeling jealous*
Nice work Tukko, that might explain it. If I understand it correctly on that website, they really have a FOX race on FE Gold tommorow.
I noticed something similiar on AS North with the bf1 when going through the charts earlier normally the top 25 is a good mix but dominated by German racers (why are Germans so fast but thats another topic ) yet on that combo and just that combo its so heavily dominated by Spanish drivers... very strange.

haha just had a look at the fe gold/fox pages thats a lot of spanish drivers
And again, I see mainly spanish hotlaps on AS North with BF1. Maybe they have a race with that combo too.

EDIT: Well, I guess with time this will all mix up again a bit. When other Leagues start to set up their grids by using uploaded hotlaps. But anyway, a really nice effect.
Quote from HorsePower :Hello Community,

I just stumbled upon a confusing thing. I wanted to check the S2 Hotlaps in LFSW for the track Fern Bay Gold and car FOX. What I found was very astonishing: 6 pages, nearly 150 Hotlaps and nearly ALL of them from spanish drivers!

LOL. Is this just a bug illepall or is the spanish community really that active .

What is weird is that if it is true, that there are that many good spanish drivers, then why cant they drive that well on the real roads in real-life spain??
Quote from Moonclaw ::inq:

Best answer so far.
A horde of clone Fernando Alonsos ripping it... not bad.
They have a secret, Spain-only NOS mod. Obviously
saw the same thing on AS North in the BF1 the first days to.
Check out me and Misan flying the flag for spdoRacing:eclipseeh. How is it that the Spanish league gets over 100 participants each time it seems, and the uk league can only get <20 :/. Not that i have joined it, but i probably would if it was as successful as the spanish equivalent. I guess it's probably 'cause the spanish guys all hang out on their own forum etc and are more tight-knit than us lot on this big english-speaking forum.
Attached images
screen.jpg
LOL, LOL and LOL

Any country would race against us? This is a formal invitation We are a lot and good drivers!

See you soon
#15 - KiAn
Spain powa!!!
As someone pointed out above, we are around 100 racers EVERY WEEK for league events... but that's not a spanish-only league. Everyone's invited to participate, u just gotta sign up in lfs-spain.net and go upload ur lap. Races r on Monday every week 22:15 CET, with the previous 6 days allowed to practice and earn ur spot in the grid to determine the division u will be racing in.

You just have to follow some basic atittude rules in the track.

So just join us
Spanish league... is the best LFS league in World
Quote from joshdifabio : How is it that the Spanish league gets over 100 participants each time it seems, and the uk league can only get <20 :/. Not that i have joined it, but i probably would if it was as successful as the spanish equivalent.

joshdifabio our league didn't started with 100 racers, if people would have thinked like you, we have never reached that number Look this link:
http://www.lfs-spain.net/modul ... to=Liga%2012-2003/04-2004
Only 11 were racing there, and were racing on servers created by themselves of 6 players maximum. As time went by, leagues has become bigger and bigger, and now we have many servers allowing 20 players each.
A very well done webpage and nice people around, has helpped a lot ^^

if you look at monday days, you can see that there are more people online than rest of the week (+-100)

this month is a bit confusig 'cause the patch U, but if you could look at other months, this absolutly true

PS: sad that our webserver is allways giving us some probs :_(
Quote from Maverick1707 :As someone pointed out above, we are around 100 racers EVERY WEEK for league events... but that's not a spanish-only league. Everyone's invited to participate, u just gotta sign up in lfs-spain.net and go upload ur lap. Races r on Monday every week 22:15 CET, with the previous 6 days allowed to practice and earn ur spot in the grid to determine the division u will be racing in.

Quote from PaTRoKLuS :Spanish league... is the best LFS league in World.

:banana:

SEE YOU IN LFS-SPAIN!!!
Wow, this has become an advertising thread for the spanish LFS-community.

I feel suddenly encouraged to upload some hotlaps ...
Unfortunately, I'm not fast enough that this will make a change.
Darn.
You don't need to be quick, just clean and show respect in race to other drivers, you will find ppl in ur range of times, thats for sure, so...
In lfs-spain we love reality and our race try to be it, real race, no rear impacts , clean drive.
Quote from PaTRoKLuS :Spanish league... is the best LFS league in World

But you cant win BMW M6 can ya?
well arrechee would win it anyway lol
Quote from ORION :But you cant win BMW M6 can ya?
well arrechee would win it anyway lol

who need BMW M6 having SEAT 124? xD
#26 - OsC
ejem, jandro, seat en ingles es asiento XD.

well people, if somebody wants to race against us yo can, but you will see that are some clean and good drivers here

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG