The online racing simulator
Help wanting new tracks
(13 posts, started )
Help wanting new tracks
hi just wondering if theres any programs for making new track because i want to make my own track for a demo server ?
No, it isn't possible to create new tracks now. But there is an alternative - autocross layouts & open configs. In combination (or just with layouts), you can create your own custom tracks. Note that open track configs are available in test patch Z30 or later.

Autocross manual : http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Autocross
why is there a new patch out now or something and thanks by the way
It's only a test patch at the moment but it will probably be released in the official patch, too.
Guys, demo servers can't use open configs. So the only option is a layout, no need to make a dedi in a test patch.
Quote from Matthewrobinson :i want to make my own track for a demo server ?

the point of demo was that they only have blackwood... giving them more tracks would defeat the incentive of purchasing the full version of lfs.

that said, i don't think they should be allowed to use layouts either, but that's my personal opinion.
Quote from Whiskey :Guys, demo servers can't use open configs. So the only option is a layout, no need to make a dedi in a test patch.

Oh, I didn't notice that. But that also excludes layouts, which are not allowed in demo. Damn, I failed
Quote from Flame CZE :Oh, I didn't notice that. But that also excludes layouts, which are not allowed in demo. Damn, I failed

Ouch, me too!
yh but i wanted a new track for demo is because most people have demo and have not purchased s1 or s2 so i was just wondering if i could make my own track for my own server and just load it into my dedi server thats all
Not possible now and I doubt it will be possible in the future. Demo is demo
ok
Quote from Matthewrobinson :hi just wondering if theres any programs for making new track because i want to make my own track for a demo server ?

You will need S1 or S2 for Open Configs.

No other form of 'legal' track modification is available in any shape size or form - if u see one - chances are it is non-legal.
Not possible at the moment.

BTW, wouldn't it be better if demo allows lyt ? Without lyt the car park is useless.
For those rookies who don't know much about racing or sim, the ability to use lyts helps a lot in their basic training.

Help wanting new tracks
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG