The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :ok you go on speculating. I didn't call that stupid caution. Sure we benefited track wise, but that isn't our problems if admins wanted to call it.

Come on, we heard everything on TeamSpeak. It was so obvious. Caution was caused just before you got lapped by Isaac and then, later in race, when there was a car in sand, nobody noticed.

Well, you still finished behind us. But great racing and battles from you, especially at the end, thanks!
Lol

I still can't believe people think there is an LLM bias.Tragic really
#53 - 100A
Quote from Cawwa :
We made our decision very late, but since we realized Finland had no chance to beat Sweden in the hockeyfinal tonight there was no reason not to race ...

And what happens in game
Quote from Mustangman759 :I thank everyone who participated this season and congrats to the #28 team on a dominant and consistant season (which will more than likely give them the title.) If we do plan on running a third season I see there will need to be drastic reforms and will work on them.
Cheers Matt

On the behalf of the IRM team I wanna thank all you admins that has putted in all the great effort to make this league come true

There has been some nagging now an then, but I just wanna remind everybody that if noone does all the hard work to put up a league, noone will have the opportunity to have all the fun on the track during all the endurance races, so pls give some encouraging words as well to our admins

OK, hope for another improved GT3 league then!
Quote from 100A :And what happens in game

:jawdrop:
:banghead:

TOTALLY humiliated by the Finn's ... we will remember this for sure, no mercy given next year Hockey World Championship ! :spidereek
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from sjoblom :On the behalf of the IRM team I wanna thank all you admins that has putted in all the great effort to make this league come true

There has been some nagging now an then, but I just wanna remind everybody that if noone does all the hard work to put up a league, noone will have the opportunity to have all the fun on the track during all the endurance races, so pls give some encouraging words as well to our admins

OK, hope for another improved GT3 league then!

Thanks, these types of things are the only reason I founded this championship
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from 100A :And what happens in game

Hehe, I knew I should have kept my mouth shut. Anyway, you finns did a great game and managed to run over us Swedes. Congratulations ...
Quote from Cawwa :Hehe, I knew I should have kept my mouth shut. Anyway, you finns did a great game and managed to run over us Swedes. Congratulations ...

I hope we both will be in the finals next year also Its allways something speciale to watch when there is finland vs sweden
Any chance we can get the round 8 replay chaps?
agreed , need to make protestos
replays are up.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG