The online racing simulator
I'd like to make a suggestion: you could consider shortening the race, just as LFSES admins did last round, due to poor attendance. I don't know if there are teams that can't race because of unability to find drivers to do the race, though.
Quote from Ziomek21 :I'd like to make a suggestion: you could consider shortening the race, just as LFSES admins did last round, due to poor attendance. I don't know if any teams can't race because of unability to find drivers to do the race though.

If I were an admin I'd consider postponing the race for next week. Gives people more time to get the ice hockey final over with and probably make a celebratory skin! (and practice of course :hide
#28 - AsnL
Quote from Ziomek21 :I'd like to make a suggestion: you could consider shortening the race,

Quote from Senninha25 :If I were an admin I'd consider postponing the race for next week.

Next week = LFSES :|
Well, next week doesn't work for me either, lfses last race of the season too.
I did the maths and I think you would be able to see 2nd and 3rd period, so not bad.
Quote from CSF :We did put in an application for this round, but didn't get a response from the admin team.

email sent to dom, apologies my error
use #45
#31 - CSF
Ok, thanks.
If there is less than 10 cars on todays grid the race will be shortened to a 4 Hour race
aprox 5 minutes until quali start, join in if you havent
What you have just done is unacceptable in any form of racing.
Ohh what happened? ;o
competition yellow.
Quote from zippytheone :Ohh what happened? ;o

Elon Berisha spilled to much sand onto the track /troll
#39 - CSF
Do we get another competition yellow now that the field is split up again?
Quote from csf :do we get another competition yellow now that the field is split up again?

+1
They'll do it with 5 minutes to go.

What's more competitive than a 1 lap shootout after 6 hours of racing a la GTAL Fern Bay Black
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
if you cant keep up because the field is too spread out then maybe some are going too slow?

competition yellow was not cool
#43 - CSF
Quote from chris kasch :if you cant keep up because the field is too spread out then maybe some are going too slow?

competition yellow was not cool

That was my exact slightly sarcastic point.
It seems that we benefited from that caution thing the most, how ironic. Nevertheless, I still think it's not the way of doing things, especially in the final race of the season. I proposed shortening the race but you chose the American way.
Anyway, thanks for the races, gl in the future of the league
I agree entirely. But at the end of the day we(me and Mikko) both made mistakes which cost us the win. We'd have won without the competition caution, but we still could have won anyway. Nice race 3id/CQ, shame that the caution ended in CSF/Dom being knocked out of contention
-
I thank everyone who participated this season and congrats to the #28 team on a dominant and consistant season (which will more than likely give them the title.) If we do plan on running a third season I see there will need to be drastic reforms and will work on them.
Cheers Matt
gutted...just ****ing gutted.
Quote from Bmxtwins :u shouldnt have raced then. You cost us serie podium anyways :d

lol Can't even call a competition caution to benefit yourself and finish well. I think that's your answer for life.
-
I was about to lap you on the lap it was called...
Quote from IsaacPrice :I was about to lap you on the lap it was called...

thinking now, ray should have let you through...instead I had to do the extra lap that ended up costing us 3rd place in the standings.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759 : idk how I can take u and not banned u yet /troll

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG