The online racing simulator
Torque Mod?
(47 posts, started )
Torque Mod?
Hello all drifters and racers. I'd like to ask if there's any torque/speed mod. Because when I drift with the RB4 (I prefer 4WD Drifting) I'd like to make a Ken Block style drift, and my car slides off because of too little torque to keep it moving a good direction. So is there any offline mod that can solve this problem?
there's nothing convenient, and it's powerful enough already, all you need is practice. you can even drift an XRG if you try.

If you don't mind me asking, why did you get a cracked version in the first place?
I smell the fresh flesh of burnt bananas.

Also, the RB4 already has enough torque.
Quote from Zipppy :there's nothing convenient, and it's powerful enough already, all you need is practice. you can even drift an XRG if you try.

If you don't mind me asking, why did you get a cracked version in the first place?

I borrow my friends account, and he dont mind.

And BTW: I do drift with the XRG but i was eventually bored with the steering of it, so I rather go with a 4WD for more control over the drift.
Video of the problem
Here's a video of the trouble I'm having, and If I steer more to the left i will drop serious amount of speed. What I'd like to have is me being capable of a high speed drift like that (150km/h+) and still maintain the inner line

You Ain't Grizz Baby!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCLkAiqB0fc
LFSTweak
I most likely found a good thing to work on, LFSTweak. What I've seen in it is that you're apparently able to change the horsepower as i wanted.
Quote from tobberobbe :I borrow my friends account, and he dont mind.

Well, it can be an in-game nick, not a username. But it all seems quite suspicious.
Quote from Flame CZE :Well, it can be an in-game nick, not a username. But it all seems quite suspicious.

Didn't think of that. Still don't believe it's a friends account though.
Quote from Flame CZE :Well, it can be an in-game nick, not a username. But it all seems quite suspicious.

Ya we change usernames each time we play.
Quote from tobberobbe :snip

Share S2 accout is against EULA

Ban?, Also demo showing s2 content is ileagal

Also your pick of the s2 user showing your RB4 is totaly fake, you downloaded the video from youtube and took a screenshot of the video and paste here
Quote from Inouva :Share S2 accout is against EULA

Ban?, Also demo showing s2 content is ileagal

Also your pick of the s2 user showing your RB4 is totaly fake, you downloaded the video from youtube and took a screenshot of the video and paste here

Well we payed 50-50 for the account so...
Quote from tobberobbe :Well we payed 50-50 for the account so...

Now you add that you pay 50-50 with your friend when you originaly say

Quote from tobberobbe :I borrow my friends account, and he dont mind.

Stop lying...
Quote from Inouva :Also your pick of the s2 user showing your RB4 is totaly fake, you downloaded the video from youtube and took a screenshot of the video and paste here

That was me. His video is a few posts above it.
Well in your LFS terms and conditions you are not allowed to share accounts regardless if you payed 50/50 or not...

Besides if you actually had a S2 account you wouldnt be drifting the XRG you would be saying "I drift XRT..."

Stop the bullsh!t and buy the game...
Quote from lazer21 :Stop the bullsh!t and buy the game...

Now i dont care if you buy the game but you really should stop telling stories
I mean every week there is someone like you, a demo user who carelessly revel he have access to licensed content and when cornered composing a story with complexity of a twilight plot.

Everyone know whats going one, but if you have something more to prove you are a licensed user go on i am all ears not because i really care but because such stories often are really interesting

Unless you will log with your S2 acc in which case i will be really disappointed
Let's just leave this alone...

About Torque Mod, there is a Tweak in unofficial addons -section. Go there and try.

Tip: I strongly recommend to use only own account as it would cause big troubles. Also S2 contents showing as from demouser, it is illegal. Get your own, it doesn't pay more than 24 British Pounds, then come back to talk about Torque Mod (Tweak I presume as it can be found on at these forums) and you will not get any negative replies. (Until those posters are crying and flaming, which I strongly resist and ignore as far as I can and you should just do same, as LFS includes many different people, who has their own opinions tho)
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Now i dont care if you buy the game but you really should stop telling stories
I mean every week there is someone like you, a demo user who carelessly revel he have access to licensed content and when cornered composing a story with complexity of a twilight plot.

Everyone know whats going one, but if you have something more to prove you are a licensed user go on i am all ears not because i really care but because such stories often are really interesting

Unless you will log with your S2 acc in which case i will be really disappointed

IMHO, you should shut your trap..Ive got my S2 account search it on LFS World for all I care. There are so many crap stories about sharing accounts and stuff, IMO LFS should be more strict about it. Its not allowed in the terms and conditions.

Its like on my Faviourite cruise server [TC] CityDriving, If you get banned and claim that a friend was using your account, you ban can be extended for breaching the LFS Terms and Conditions. Im for this rule all the way

And just letting you know im on S2 right now, OZDRIFTNUTZ (ODZ) is a S2 crew of drifters. You can find me at DRIFTAUSTRALIA2. right now.
Quote from lazer21 :IMHO, you should shut your trap..

By you Chupa ment demo people telling stories (lies) about how they can access S2 content. You, Lazer, obviously have S2 license, that's what it says under your user name. Chupa was asking the OP to log in with his "S2 account". Way to get winded up for nothing
Quote from azasmith14 :That was me. His video is a few posts above it.

Uh, recorded with my shitty Fraps just for this...
Proof
Quote from tobberobbe :PROOF:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQrScFQTRAc

I've got two questions.

Why didn't you go to an online server? Demonstrating how you could play in single player is useless.

And why isn't the username antonlarm97 on LFSW? If it was a legit account, it would've showed up in LFSW. AFAIK, you can't make yourself unvisible in LFSW - you can only hide your stats.
Quote from hp999 :I've got two questions.

Why didn't you go to an online server? Demonstrating how you could play in single player is useless.

And why isn't the username antonlarm97 on LFSW? If it was a legit account, it would've showed up in LFSW. AFAIK, you can't make yourself unvisible in LFSW - you can only hide your stats.

+1

He craked lfs and he put 2 times 2 videos showing craked content and to add more to the sheet he is showing VoB mods that is ilegal too.

Why is not banned?

Also if he have s2, why is using the demo account in the forum?
He should log in the forum with antonlarm97 :rolleyes:
BTW is ilegal too have 2 or more accounts in the forum
End this now
Okay, now i wont give a shit about this thread. If you want to talk to me, well this thread is closed for me!
Quote from tobberobbe :Okay, now i wont give a shit about this thread. If you want to talk to me, well this thread is closed for me!

Torque Mod?
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG