The online racing simulator
Independient handbrake
(6 posts, started )
Independient handbrake
Hi, I want to suggest something.

I have realized that the brake of the car and the handbrake are "the same".

I explain.... if you set the pressure of the brake high, the handbrake is powerful, but if you set the pressure of the brake low, the handbrake hasn't enough power.

I would like to make a suggestion... Is it possible to make an independent handbrake of the "normal brake"?
I think it must be independent and completely configurable.

That's all. Thanks.
#2 - ZiemO
Actually, your suggestion existed back in S1 days. It doesn't anymore, though. Dunno why It was pretty convenient for drifters back then Would be much appreciated to bring it back, imo.
I totally support this and i think this has been removed because of the hack that it was possible by setting it to negative. I am not sure though.
+1 from me.

But we should get the handbrake removed from OWs first.
Quote from ZiemO :Actually, your suggestion existed back in S1 days. It doesn't anymore, though. Dunno why It was pretty convenient for drifters back then Would be much appreciated to bring it back, imo.

Yeah, for drifters and for rally-autocross makers. I must do the harpins more wide because the FF cars like XFG, UF1, FXO, XFR,... can't use the handbrake for oversteer because it doesn't work propetly (don't block the rear wheels, and then the car understeer)

I think that Scawen should come it back, solve the cheats-hacks problems if it still having it. Do that is better than: Juhmm this think is a problem, i going to delete it instead of solve and improve it

Anyway, Scavier is doing the things more or less right, but they must solve some little things after they finish with the new physics.
+1 from me

When I race, the E-brake have saved me from the wall when unexpected understeer(yes, it slows me down, but I won't wreck)

And yes, I drift, but for my drift set's I dont mind locking brakes, but when racing I use ABS and high braking power(yes, I mostly race XRT), ABS gives a worse feal of limits of the car imo though(with hard brakes)

Hopefully I won't get fried for being a drifter in a race sim, but cars get used to diferent things, and car handeling in lfs rocks

Independient handbrake
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG