The online racing simulator
*sigh* All i have to say is, SCREW THIS COMPUTER :|
great race all, sorry to anyone I might have injured
Thanks for the congrats and everything after the race. I still haven't calmed down since the end, that was insanely intense all the way until the end.
I failed because I had always thought that the race was on Sunday morning rather than Saturday. I havn't the slightest idea what I was thinking, and why I never checked the dates to make sure.

I trust that it was fun and exciting?
That was a PHIL-nominal finish!!!!! Epic stuff. Well done Phil on your hattrick.
Oh god. Just saw I turned Ken round :S

Everyone had gone so I thought meh im timing out I will just go off but turns out I wasnt lagging out for you guise. Sorry :\
Quote from Cornys :I failed because I had always thought that the race was on Sunday morning rather than Saturday. I havn't the slightest idea what I was thinking, and why I never checked the dates to make sure.

I trust that it was fun and exciting?

it wasnt a 2010 race. had a green white finish. quite intense
Quote from zippytheone :Oh god. Just saw I turned Ken round :S

Everyone had gone so I thought meh im timing out I will just go off but turns out I wasnt lagging out for you guise. Sorry :\

He deserved it after spinning that lap car earlier.
It was a fantastic race until the 2/3 mark or so. Then it turned back into 2010 standards sadly.

I was going strong in 3rd place but got taken off at 12 laps to go... Got suspension damage from that and fell back to 7th. After I decided to make the gamble of staying on track without repairs, until the end. The car was uber loose in the last laps because of this, but I still managed to save 8th after some huge defending. A bit disappointing, but what can you do. Sorry if I blocked anyone too heavily also.

Grats to Phil. Also grats to the few who managed to stay clean for the whole 140 laps. And of course big thanks to the admins who made this event possible thanks to their commitement and their patience.

Quote from zippytheone :Oh god. Just saw I turned Ken round :S

Yea, looks like your position packets were still being sent to the server while you stopped receiving any. Strange situation, already occured at OWRL two weeks ago.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Yea, looks like your position packets were still being sent to the server while you stopped receiving any. Strange situation, already occured at OWRL two weeks ago.

Yeah that must've been the situation :\

It's odd how that works. I receive no one elses packets but the server still gets mine :S
Quote from Mustangman759 :it wasnt a 2010 race. had a green white finish. quite intense

That's good I wish I coud have made it, but I had plans this morning and the arrival time deadline was only a half hour away when I realized that the race was today rather than Sunday.
Was a good race, wad a lap down until lap 105 or so and got to 3rd and was taken out, with like 3 laps to go I was I. A fight fir the lead and in the final turn had a chance for 2nd until the uber amazing kok cried and crashed into me.
He is just stupid an ruined the whole race for me...
I was doing pretty well, in the first half I felt I was pretty quick because I kept overtaking people and pulling away, and before the first stops I had made up about 5 or 6 places..when I stopped though, I accidentally put new tyres on the right (was on 60% wear rate), a bit too much fuel and fixing "major" damage and that was enough to put me off the pace...that and those little nudges and spins and cautions after cautions after cautions...
I'm still really happy I managed to avoid the big ones and sorry I've made such an idiot out of myself (inside line cock-up, and blitzing past some guys who had just avoided a wreck, not to mention a spin right after a green flag)

All in all I'm just lucky that 4 people couldn't make it today() and happy for finishing in the top 20 (at least I didn't ragequit!!!)!
Quote from Senninha25 :
...All in all I'm just lucky that 4 people couldn't make it today()...

You're welcome
If I would describe my network provider,I would get banned from this forum permanently...
"It's a common network issue,we will send technitians to fix this" - for 3rd time in 2 days? What a crap.. 3 weeks of practicing,stressing about will I make this event and all I get is lousy 1/4 of race and then get disconnected from entire internet until this morning. This sucks...

Anyway - I hope at least others had fun and was a great race! Will check livestream replay later if it will be available!
Average Speed: 109.188 mph / 175.721 Kph
Cautions: 9 for 43 laps

It was VERY pleasing to see the first 79 laps be green flag, but then the carnage and having most of the last 50 or so laps under caution was EXTREMELY disappointing.

Also disappointing was the extreme stupidity (I cannot describe it any other way) that was noticed with intentional wrecking and stupid driving late in the race.

There will be no excuse accepted for any intentional wrecking, regardless of lap 1, 100, 135, or the cool-down lap. If you intentionally wrecked someone, we will find it, and you will be excluded from NDR events for a period of several months.

I'm not tolerating that behaviour. You are expected to keep your temper in check enough to not inentionally wreck someone - NO EXCUSES for that behaviour.

There really should have been no reason to have that many cautions in that short span of time - it's not acceptable. Total piss-take after a great first half. Most drivers should be ashamed - I can't even call it a great event overall as a result. Yes, the finish was brilliant, but all the contact was also unnecessary, damaging that. Better than 2010? Yes, by a long shot. Best 250 ever? Not really - in terms of competitors yes, in terms of quality of field, mostly. In terms of most of the field showing that they really did earn the right to be there? No.

You 30 earned the right to be there, you had to fight for it. You should realise that the fight, the right, and the need to keep cool doesn't end when the green flag drops for the 135 laps. It must remain until the race ends - race hard, but clean. That was not apparent to me after Lap 80.
It sure was interesting to watch though... the speed and the drama just like in real life.
Lol Ken, your protest is just mine, but other way around
And if you watch, car 6 comes UP and hits me, but no worries
Quote from dekojester : You 30 earned the right to be there, you had to fight for it. You should realise that the fight, the right, and the need to keep cool doesn't end when the green flag drops for the 135 laps. It must remain until the race ends - race hard, but clean. That was not apparent to me after Lap 80.

Thanx ALL admins for doing a GREAT job making this event come true!
It's the most professional event I ever been in, and probably the most FUN!
Hopefully there will be a KY250 next year, I sure will be there to try it again. Learned a lot about oval racing this time that will be useful next time.

Was up to 5th (?) at the most ... before all the pacecar mess started. Got involved in some incidents (wrong place at the wrong time) which took me way back in the field, but finally ended up around 15:th which I'm very pleased with

Once again, THANKS ALL ADMINS

#44 M.Sjoblom
It was a proud pleasure to wreck KoK back :-)

Normally I'm always agaisnt anything like this, but he was just a kok and I knew I can't finish race anyway :P so ofc I agree if I will be banned from NDR events and I'm sorry Deko, but I couldn't be helped. Not that you will see me in any LFS race anyway.
Well, KoK was crashing everybody. If your gonna dish it out, you gotta be prepared to get it back
Meh, Ive been told I am an hero. Taking him out whilst timing out
Quote from kart-36 :Well, KoK was crashing everybody ... // ...

Well, he didn't seem to be alone though.
Quote from Drift King CZ :It was a proud pleasure to wreck KoK back :-)

Normally I'm always agaisnt anything like this, but he was just a kok and I knew I can't finish race anyway :P so ofc I agree if I will be banned from NDR events and I'm sorry Deko, but I couldn't be helped. Not that you will see me in any LFS race anyway.

Jesus - where have LFS gone?! If you can't beat him - wreck him??!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG