The online racing simulator
I've released my own CD
(26 posts, started )
#1 - Micha
I've released my own CD
I think the most people in here know me because of some LFS-Movies I did in the past. Maybe some of you know, that I am a musician.
Recently I have recorded some own songs I used to play in Pubs, because people were really interested in them. I used to do elecronical music for years now, and this is my first songwriting-style-record since years now. And to my surprise, people really like it.

So I went ahead and set up a homerecording studio in my living room. A mic for the voice and a mic for the guitar. Then I invited a few good friends of me to listen to me while I recorded the songs. I need audience, otherwise the songs might be too mechanical. So this is far from a perfect sound quality but it is the way I wanted it to be: honest and clean. Later on I added some backing vocals to the mix. So this is more or less a liverecording.

Bandcamp is the perfect place to spread my music. First I wanted the download to be free, but my friends really insisted on putting a price on it. (there is a download limit for free-giveaways on bandcamp anyway) So I decided to charge for a download 5 €. I hope this is a fair price. But you can listen to all of the songs in full lenght without downloading it anyway.

The most important thing is to get this music out there and show it to a bigger audience. So if you like it, please spread the word on facebook or wherever you like.

http://michaelchrist.bandcamp.com/album/crime-scene

Micha
Wow, its not normally what i listen to but that was an awesome voice and some lovely giutar playing.
Im sure those guys who listen to this kind will love it and especially those in camps like you said

Well done
Quote from aroX123 :especially those in camps like you said

Bandcamp is a website, has nothing to do with camps...
Make it free for us.

Sounds great tho. U seem to have nice spelling - considering ur German.
#5 - Hahmo
Very nice
I'm not really a fan of this kind of music, but man that's just very relaxing to listen to and sounds so good.. well done
Great stuff! I might even play them on my local radio show, if you don't mind.
#7 - Micha
Quote from hrtburnout :Great stuff! I might even play them on my local radio show, if you don't mind.

Thank you!
This would be sooo cool!

Wow! I really, really like these. They're relaxing to listen to as Hahmo said, then certain parts just blow me away. Very well written. I also have a bit of a man-crush on your voice
I'm with Timdpr

Do you have more stuff?
Yeah, as above, moar sauce pl0x.
Quick, someone loan me €5!

Awesome music, as soon as I put some money in my Paypal account, I'll buy it. Promise!
Thank you very much!

I have plenty more songs, but need to record them first. Maybe the next CD in a few month. Need a break now.
Quote from Micha :Thank you very much!

I have plenty more songs, but need to record them first. Maybe the next CD in a few month. Need a break now.

Dude, indeed plan on making a new CD. Very enjoyable music like I said above
Great tunes, looking forward to the next one.
Hhhmm very nice!

You should promote yourself on Youtube.
Really liked it!!
Quote from jibber :Bandcamp is a website, has nothing to do with camps...

:| ahahahah what a fail by me, I thought he meant like people sitting around a fire
Still, good stuff though :P
Nice, I quite liked it.
A bit Jose Gonzalez- maybe an obscure cover version wouldn't do your popularity any harm either.

Of course with your name you could always fall back on the Christian Rock audience if it doesn't take off, might want to cut down on the expletives though.
Hi LFS-World.

It's been a while since my last release.
So here is the first song of my new CD project.
I've changed the style a bit since my last release "crime scene".
This is an ongoing project. When the next song is recorded, I will immediately upload it.
Tell me what you think.
Oh, by the way, i'm singing in german now.

http://michaelchrist.bandcamp.com/album/sprachtherapie
Quote from Micha :Hi LFS-World.

This is an ongoing project. When the next song is recorded, I will immediately upload it.
Tell me what you think.

kinda hard to understand what ur singing...music is a bit loud.
I'm just checking out the album you released and I think it's really good. I really like 'In Between' especially.
Quote from Micha :Hi LFS-World.

Tell me what you think.

I know it's easier to sing in your native language and you sing that way because you want to attract right people in right country and all this stuff...

I can't help myself BUT English sounds so much better when listening to your voice. You're quite a good singer and I really like the album you released before. This song is somehow worse than everything on previous CD.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the first CD. Just trying to write some constructive critic.
Really relaxing music. "In between" does have a reggae feel to it. Awesome stuff man.

Great voice too.
Quote from Mysho :I know it's easier to sing in your native language and you sing that way because you want to attract right people in right country and all this stuff...

I can't help myself BUT English sounds so much better when listening to your voice. You're quite a good singer and I really like the album you released before. This song is somehow worse than everything on previous CD.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the first CD. Just trying to write some constructive critic.

Thank you for your critic.
I wrote quite a few tunes similar to the ones on "crime scene" but not recorded them yet. These german songs have been in my mind recently and I need to get them out first. And I like them for they are differnet then the last ones. It's like the tyrephysics and the scirocco.
The follow up to "crime scene" is already planed.
Thanks

Micha

P.S. In Between: http://vimeo.com/34950284
Congratulations!!

It is not my kind of music but I listened to some songs and they're very interesting. Keep up to do what you like and what you enjoy, good luck in further progress and remember - when your album appears on some warez forum that means you're popular as fck

I've released my own CD
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG