The online racing simulator
WR's and You!
(17 posts, started )
WR's and You!
Never Mind, just noticed how fast Biggie was moving up the WR Chart.
what language is that?
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
-
-
or.. you can just click on top right of this screen that says... private message... and .. 'dare' him

also.. use your edit button, no point in making 3 posts..
-
-
Quote from AtomAnt :Let me Be clear, Biggie has run the RB4...Master of that car hands down ( see Ass kicking by Biggie VER 4.3)
Now what...da BigMan is on da move..100WR's by May 5th...and Buffalo will win the Stanlely Cup.
Deal or No Deal

That's the Word.

You know...

there are people in the world that learned english at SCHOOL and NOT as their native language. Is it really that hard to understand that not everybody can read that pseudo-wannbe-gangsta-stuff-or-whatever-crap...???

Hell, I can't even understand people from southern germany if they start off with their local dialect.
I'm an intelligent, native english speaker, and I still only have half a clue what the point of the thread is...
ya....umm....dont mean to be mean or anything, but what the HELL is the point of this??? LOL!!! I thought it was gonna be some thread about whether WR's are good to train off of or something...bla bla bla, but then I come here and read about an ant that wants bite Biggie in the ass?? and in ant-language at that illepall

Well anyways, might as well advertise again...If you like the BF1 and like Formula 1, go to www.simFIA.com for more details!
No offence AtomAnt but what do you hope to gain by sucking up to Biggie like this?

Other than fostering penis envy among hapless suckers like me that don't have a hope in hell of ever setting a WR I can't see the point of this thread.

"W00t!!! Somebody else is faster than you!!! Nanner Nanner Nanner!!! Consider yourself owned!!!"
Quote from RacingSimFan :"W00t!!! Somebody else is faster than you!!! Nanner Nanner Nanner!!! Consider yourself owned!!!"

LOL!
Quote from AtomAnt :What Part of that didn't you understand?

Start with the title lol.

Honestly I think he was talking about some WR's which he no longer holds because of biggie lol.
Then he probably asks for a time and place to beat biggie up face to face.
However check his gloves before the fight he may have hidden steel rings in them.
I sincerely hope that for your sake your command of English improves after your balls drop.
Yup, this is pretty gay right here.
I want to challenge Biggie too, in a 1on1 Smapper contest in the LFS World smapperbox !

If you do want to challenge an allien like Biggie, make sure it's on something you can handle...
Not like AS GP - FO8 for example (insider)

You see Biggie,3J and Orion I DO learn something in my corner
/me unplugs GC's spam machine

GO BIGGIE!
Bwaha !
Nice try m8 But I always make backups every 2 minutes and have an emergency generator so...
What are the times when you hotlap?
+12, +35.70?
what does the plus mean- the position in WR charts or top times?
+12 is your sector 1 time (0 + 12)
+35.7 is your second sector time (0 + 12 + 35.7)

Sounds like the oval t...

Sorry, fell asleep. Yawns.
Quote from dhinchin :I sincerely hope that for your sake your command of English improves after your balls drop.

WR's and You!
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG