The online racing simulator
F1 Race Manager 2011 Browser Game
(253 posts, started )
I have tried to contact the brazilian lfs league but with no success so far. Their forums has the new account creation disabled so I can not create an account to post on their forum. I tried sending them an email using the contact form lfsbr website but haven't had answer. There is still plenty of time though for things to happen.

At the moment though it looks like it will be our own lfsforum sub league. I'll post more when I know something .
I received an answer from the manager dudes to my earlier email question about making little changes so that smaller subleagues could realistically compete for the mega grand prize:

We will definitely think about this. We will let everyone know of any changes for coming season.
Thanks for your email!

Regards,
Koen, F1 RaceManager.com - Crew

As for other things, our brazilian connection is still pretty much work in progress. We will definintely have lfs subleague for 2012 so no worries there! In best scenario we will get it going on this/next week and in worst case one week later than that.
I am thinking about having some small prizes for our own subleague winners for 2012. Something like 20$ gift card for the winner or something like that so nothing huge like own F1 car or team but still something to remind you later about our awesome competition (and maybe even boost the interest to get more people onboard!).

I don't really know what could be a nice prize though that would be preferrably some kind of code or gift card that can be send as a code using email that would work around the world too. Amazon gift card may not be optimal solution for that... Any ideas what could be a good price? For majority lfs and iracing lisences may not be optimal and I really do not want to send any physical presents around the world that may never get there or the postages would end up costing way too much.

F1 Race Manager 2011 Browser Game
(253 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG