The online racing simulator
Finally break into the 48's (48.96) To find the ario isnt on? Has it been turned off?
Quote from scotty2888 :IS this round being broadcast?

Maybe it will be like last time But worry about driving first and then you'll get a surprise afterwards if there's a stream
Quote from boothy :maybe it will be like last time but worry about driving first and then you'll get a surprise afterwards if there's a stream

lmao! :d
Oskari Rinne and Vince Verstreken won't be able to drive tonight.
New features for the broadcast today. We will be able to show replays of anything spectacular happening, at the fly. (without doing anything stupid such as dragging a box into the stream. There will be a nice transition between them, and you can see that there is a replay, as there will be a big text showing "REPLAY" when we are viewing a replay. We will obviously also commentate that :P)

You can see the live coverage of the iTCC Round 3 right here: http://www.livestream.com/tommy24 We will start at 18:00 UTC,

We hope to see you there. We wish everyone the best of luck for the race!
I want to appologise to #48. When I recovered I thought you were far enough away and so I didn't look in the mirrors a second time. I'm sorry, and I will take any punishment for this.
Just wow, you cannot race with these brazilians, the lag is so freaking insane that it is impossible to race them. Just let them start first every race so they dont get in anybodys way and lag launch them all over the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it was Piroppo.
Apsolute joke, these brazilians have the internet that i could make myself, they lag all the time, impossible to race them, i think for a good 20sec they dissapeared from my screen. how are you supposed to even get near them!?
My hands hurt but I shouldve practiced more really

Shite first 2 races but 3rd race was good. If Scott hadnt owned me in T3 in Race 3 I think I couldve got points. Was catching 10th and 11th before Yann rolled.

Ofcourse, mention to Jack 'av rolled' Sedgewick for ruining a SC free round
Pretty laggy the last couple of races... in R1 i got hit hard into T1 without any car that close... Then in R3 i apparently hit Lehikoinen in the last corner but from my view i had a couple of meters distance to his car and wasnt even close when he spun off Same for the gtal testrace on thursday.. i got a similar hit from behind. Getting a bit tricky doing close racing like that
Qual: 6th, personnal best iTCC qual by (very) far.

Race 1: Had some concerns about the tyres, since my ever tight league racing schedule didn't let me prepare my race set properly. Finalised it during the shootout eventually. Managed to maintain the tyres in a far better shape than expected in the race, though I kept playing with the ARBs during the first half. It was a rather quiet race on my behalf anyway, finished 6th after being on my own for most of the race.

Race 2: Tyres were behaving a lot worse than in race 1, realised after the race it was because I put my ballast 100% on front by mistake(instead of 100% on rear). Had to defend for most of the race, so that didn't help either. Was on 6th for most of the race, but I had to let pass the ineX guys at the very end. 8th, 5 race in a row in the points.

Race 3: Starting 3rd. Lost a few places at lap 3 after some err... "touring car racing" stuff with Isaac. Lost a few more after going off on my own at bloody T4. 12th. Gained a place after Jack rolled. 3 more after the Joe/SR/Neiva incident, which you could see coming by milles to be honest. I then lost 8th by pulling a Jack and rolling at a few laps to go at the last corner. Very rare mistake on my behalf I have to say, but I am extremely unhappy I threw 3 points away so stupidly.

I guess I should be glad for gaining 8 more points, but I don't feel so good about it, have the feeling I could've done clearly better. And too much AS1 makes you feel really dizzy I have to say.

On another note, thumbs down at those ridiculous interrest drops. 65ish people turning-up for round 1, only 25 tonight for round 3. I really wonder what some people are thinking.
*Trying to blame Brazilians for his time outs with not enough space for MPR messages*

Damn, twice when I was attacking the points I got kicked. Describes it all. I can take it if I am not good enough to score points, but I have disconnections like hell. Who does anyway...
I am very interested in getting comments on the live coverage today. If anyone have any suggestions to what can be improved, or to new things we can implement or something, please send me a PM! You can see it on-demand here: www.livestream.com/tommy24
And its not my PC for the small laggs, its livestream sadly. I'll need to put money in it, if I want it to go more smooth, something I cannot do at this state.

How was the replay-function working? How was the commentary? What should we improve in the future?

Would been nice if some who watched it can give me a few words Thanks. I am also thinking of playing some music between each race, like I did between Race 2 and 3, while waiting. What do you think of that idea? of course not for too long, and it'll be some kind of music as today, at least thats what Im thinking :P Or should I just scrap that?

Tommy
The coverage isn't bad to be fair. But today the sound did keep dropping out. Maybe bring back driver of the day?
It dropps out, because I need to click away from LFS when renaming replays and going on the other LFS. That is why the sound is dropping out:P If anyone knows how I can get the sound on LFS to be on, even when the window is not active, then that would fix that problem!
Quote from Tomhah :It dropps out, because I need to click away from LFS when renaming replays and going on the other LFS. That is why the sound is dropping out:P If anyone knows how I can get the sound on LFS to be on, even when the window is not active, then that would fix that problem!

You can do that by not touching everything like a twat all the time
Quote from hyntty :You can do that by not touching everything like a twat all the time

As said. To get the replays, I had to rename some files and click on the other LFS I had open. So the sound was gone when I was getting a replay ready. That is why, as I just wrote.
Quote from Tomhah :
*snip*

Watched Race 3 and from that race, I'd say you did a bloody good job. Replay function was good and worked very well and the commentary along with Chris was good. Neither of you went off on random tangents and were talking about what was going on on track the entire time so well done for that

About music thing, thats quite a good idea. Are you allowed to do adverts for other series during breaks like in the MoE races? So team promo vids and the like? That could be an idea.

All in all, a good job Tommy. Hopefully you can broadcast rest of the rounds as well

May aswell voice my gratitude on forum rather than PM
Thanks! Yeah, thats definatly an idea, and a better one! I think it is possible to upload them so they'll run without any lagg as well. So I'll work on that, and get it done for the next rounds Will probably run some series advertisement, or some really good LFS videos. I have some "old" ones saved here, which I think is good, for example the two iTCC videos, and the MoE video by Nolan ++ =)
Quote from Tomhah :As said. To get the replays, I had to rename some files and click on the other LFS I had open. So the sound was gone when I was getting a replay ready. That is why, as I just wrote.

I was being sarcastical.

You can of course also rename file with another computer (if you have a laptop around.) Also you wouldn't actually need to click anything as insim has some replay features. But as I said I was being sarcastical.
Well, then I need to be on with yet another comp to do that with, prolly. But yeah =) I'll see what I can do for the next round. Its already chaotic here with 4 screens to keep track of
Quote from kart-36 :Just wow, you cannot race with these brazilians, the lag is so freaking insane that it is impossible to race them. Just let them start first every race so they dont get in anybodys way and lag launch them all over the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it was Piroppo.

Don't be stupid. You tried to overtake where was impossible, touched the grass and spun off. Don't blame the lag, it was your fault. -.-

We race at MoE, IGTC and other international events. No problems occour. Why it happens here? I think the problem is not with us.

PS²: If you think that i'm wrong, make a protest. http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=73192
Attached images
Acidente.jpg
Found one error in other two races. CSF calling me Tom Price in Race 1 :|

I aint married Isaac and taken his name

It wouldnt work anyway Isaac. Imagine what the children would look like Ginger and my looks. Gonna be offul
Did you stare too deep into the glass again, Tom?xD

Maybe CSF saw Tom Pryce's ghost

Next time, he's gonna call Isaac "Newton".
Quote from KaiqueBRA :Don't be stupid. You tried to overtake where was impossible, touched the grass and spun off. Don't blame the lag, it was your fault. -.-

We race at MoE, IGTC and other international events. No problems occour. Why it happens here? I think the problem is not with us.

PS²: If you think that i'm wrong, make a protest. http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=73192

To me it looks like there is enough room there for me, but i got hit onto the grass. Ill check the replay.

And no, im not going to make a protest as i really cant be bothered

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG