The online racing simulator
Round 3: Race Discussion
What is good time for AS1?
Quote from M.M.L. :What is good time for AS1?

I was on yesterday and Nicky had a 48.93 I think, But thats early days. I expect front runners will be hitting atleast mid 48's maybe?
Mid 48's for the best drivers
#4 - NickC
I did couple of laps with my KY2 set. 48.9. Didnt feel to bad.

I saw some major splits from Scottybear though! Share that set !
Quote from NickC :I did couple of laps with my KY2 set. 48.9. Didnt feel to bad.

I saw some major splits from Scottybear though! Share that set !

LIES.

It's Scotty. All he's supposed to do is being beary

With the KY2 set?

Scotty look, the Megane-Master wants your set!
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :LIES.

It's Scotty. All he's supposed to do is being beary

With the KY2 set?

Scotty look, the Megane-Master wants your set!

Never mind Megane master, iTCC master.

Nicky. I literally scared myself of the track when I saw how fast i could be in S1 alone. Maybe monsterous in S1 but its let down in S2. 26.06 was kinda strange pace for me. Not used to this end of the grid! Your in trouble if i hit my PB sector 1 and keep it S2.
#7 - NickC
Amazing setup scotty! Thank you!

48.50 now
Yep, nice one, thanks Scotty
#9 - CSF
Am I in another universe?
Quote from CSF :Am I in another universe?

No but could swear Nick is from another universe.
Scotty's too friendly, now everyone's gonna kick his ass again as he gave them the set

But now he got everyone to know he has hidden setup making talents!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

But now he got everyone to know he has hidden setup making talents!

I will have to reply Cause Chris Ford is already on the floor with laughter.

That was more a stroke of luck than anything.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Scotty's too friendly, now everyone's gonna kick his ass again as he gave them the set

I'll admitt my kindness might have destroyed my hopes at this race but oh well. Guess im just too helpful.

In other news..................... Who's gonna give me a kickass race set?
Watch it, or I wanna haz too...

But I'll blame you for my desire of sets
Dno if I'll be able to make round 3 got some karting which I'll be driving that day so not sure if I'll be home which is a pain because I'm doing pretty well in the championship but meh, happens
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Watch it, or I wanna haz too...

But I'll blame you for my desire of sets

I was already planning to give it to Ex-ER drivers only. But then again im just too nice. lol.

Already asked Liane to pass it to you if she sees you on server before me.
Quote from scotty2888 :I was already planning to give it to Ex-ER drivers only. But then again im just too nice. lol.

Already asked Liane to pass it to you if she sees you on server before me.

Then, I'd better thank you beforehand

I shouldn't be into rF/iR/LFS at the same time, but hey... Can't help it.

At least I've driven on track a little already!

*Goes back playing visual novels and reading mangas*
Not sure where this belongs, but it'll go here I guess.

Check the replay, though I helped this racer(explaining the point of the server, how to enter the track without being kicked by Airio, etc), he eventually decided to prevent me to train in peace, and attempted to block the track/ram me off several times.

I know I have to bear this kind of people by training on the official public server, but I guess it might be worth taking some actions to prevent him from coming back later and wasting some other people's time.

In other news, what about round 2's official results, are they gonna come after this round?
Attached files
report itcc.mpr - 406.1 KB - 295 views
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :In other news, what about round 2's official results, are they gonna come after this round?

The official results are basically the spdodb results with +18s for Reno in race 3 Deko has been busy recently and we've had MoE/GTAL stuff to do so that's why it's taken so long.

Points have been updated though

Banhammer was used on the eejit

Oh and for AS1 we'll be splitting the official qualifying up into 2 groups of 10 mins as 31 cars on track will be a bit too busy.
Quote from boothy :The official results are basically the spdodb results with +18s for Reno in race 3 Deko has been busy recently and we've had MoE/GTAL stuff to do so that's why it's taken so long.

Points have been updated though

Banhammer was used on the eejit

Oh and for AS1 we'll be splitting the official qualifying up into 2 groups of 10 mins as 31 cars on track will be a bit too busy.

Shit No time to join in tomorow
Quote from NickC :Shit No time to join in tomorow

After the set I sent you, you have to be there!!!!
Quote from boothy :Oh and for AS1 we'll be splitting the official qualifying up into 2 groups of 10 mins as 31 cars on track will be a bit too busy.

The race is gonna be a job for............................................... Captin Chaos!
IS this round being broadcast?

Round 3: Race Discussion
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG