The online racing simulator
Blown skin
(13 posts, started )
Blown skin
Can i have a skin with monster energy logo at back and decals on side red and jdm style

thanks

Blown.
No!
Quote from ginger :Can i have a skin with monster energy logo at back and decals on side red and jdm style

thanks

Blown.

Who have you blown?
I'm sure if you searched for 'monster' it'd bring up at least 10 skins for each car... search for 'most requested logo on a skin', or ' i want to be Ken Block' or 'Ken Block - what have you won lately?'

Seriously, off topic for a sec, but has anyone ever seen this guy in a competition?

Ken Block i mean, not Ginger.
Quote from Shirtkicker :Seriously, off topic for a sec, but has anyone ever seen this guy in a competition?

WRC?
Cmon stop it
ANOTHER TEAM? RpRy... wtf dude are you that clueless?

Cmon...
Its my choice m8 sorry it is tho
Quote from ginger :Cmon stop it

No,you stop requesting skins - you're switching teams faster than most mid-skilled skinmakers can make skins! How many requests have you made? I know that someone made a skin for you from your early request,when it was ready,you already requested other. Nobody wants to invest work in skin,which won't be used anyway,because the owner changes his mind and starts another team.
I suggest that you download CMX Viewer,open default skin with MS Paint,type your teams name with some random font,paste some other stuff on,and use it! I don't think someone will do for you anything anymore...
16 skin requests in 6 months...

Blown skin
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG