The online racing simulator
pw? still havent get it.
Got mine.
Damn, could have done it.

Well, have fun guys!
#30 - Bee
Stupidly close shootout there, and then there's me, almost a second off haha, roll on round 2.
Too weak for rest of competitors... I must train a lot to next race!
Sorry for fail on my part (the #2 server went down and I had to change the tracker details but failed :|)

We had a total of 60 people trying to make it into the top 21, so unfortunately many would be disappointed. http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/session/10940/results are the full results.
Qualification - Good (7th place).
1st race - FAIL (accidentally press the first gear and got a "stop & go" penalty).
2nd race - Incidents.
3rd race - Same shit, and fail - spin in 1st turn.
Good race for me
Qualy: 2nd
Race 1: 2nd with fastest lap
Race 2: was running 3rd and decided that I would rather finish lower down and have no ballast for next race, finished 7th
Race 3: started pole, good race but Simon gave me some pressure in the first part of the race, but because of his ballast I was able to pull away, take the win and set 17.91 as fastest lap.

Good racing guys
Qualification: 1st. Managed to do fine lap and it was enough for pole.
1st race: 1st. Started from pole and managed to have enough gap to joe so he couldnt try to overtake. In the end he was very close but i managed to keep him behind.
2nd race: 2nd. Little crash between me and joe caused fege to take the lead. I tried my best to overtake but he had 10kg less ballast so didnt have any real chance.
3rd race: 14. Superfail. One mistake in middle of race caused me to drop from 5th to 7th and then huge mistake in last corner in last lap dropped me to 14th :/ Without this i would've been happy. Better luck next time though
Wasn't able to be here due to work. I'll be there at round 2 though!
bad race.
More training to the next.
I made 2 badly mistakes at 3nd race and hit two racers (Laprevotte and Joku123).
Im sorry, completely my fault in both cases.

@Isaacprice
show some respect at blue flags man...
Quote from vourliotis :

@Isaacprice
show some respect at blue flags man...

I apologised for it in game, as soon as the chat opened after quallifying. I made a mistake, pretty easy to do in a quallifying session. I made a mistake, I'm sorry. You don't have to be an arse and point it out to everybody on the forum when you did some dumb things aswell during the race(the other guy your talking about is Joni, apparently). Sure, sorry's dont cut it and dont change what happened, but there isnt anything else I can do now and its kinda embaressing to be pointed out on a public forum for it, but guess I deserve it .

Meh, seeing as its apparently a good idea to apologise for everything twice, once in game and once on the forum. I ought to do it. I had a complete shocker of an evening and just drove like an idiot for most of it. Decent first race(I drove badly, just not near anybody particularly) but after that it kind of all got out of control for me. Race 2 was the worst 1 really, sorry to Phil and whoever it was who collected me in the aftermath of all of that. 100% my fault
No big matter Isaac, i apologise twice also ;-)
(didnt say to Joku in game cause i didnt knew who was)
And i did that because i feel that i must say sorry to them public also.

P.S I will check the replay now to see the other race and complete his name at my previous post.
updated: the other racer was Joku123
i should point out, that you guys isaacprice and vtiracing could drive more carefully and not so aggressively next time, that's from my side..
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :i should point out, that you guys isaacprice and vtiracing could drive more carefully and not so aggressively next time, that's from my side..

was overheated after ur stupid blocking, sorry :|

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG