The online racing simulator
Round 1: Race Discussion
Discuss!

Server (Primary): NDR.iTCC 2011

Circuit: Fern Bay Gold (FE3)
Date: 23 January 2011
Skies: Overcast Dusk

17:00 Reserve Shootouts - 30 Minutes (Run concurrently over multiple servers, assignment generally by car number, drivers notified by PM or other methods which server assigned to.)

17:45 All iTCC Competitors to be on Race Server
18:00 Qualifying - 15 minutes
18:25 Race 1 - 16 laps (grid as per qualifying)
18:55 Race 2 - 16 laps (grid as per race 1 result)
19:25 Race 3 - 16 laps (Grid - Top 6,7,8,9, or 10 from Race 2 reversed depending on race winner's race time – thereafter as per finishing order of Race 2)

Keep in mind: Each race can be extended by up to two laps due to Safety Cars. Plan to fuel for 18 laps in preparation for this event.
Attached images
FE3.png
-
(boothy) DELETED by boothy
Quote :Just to let you know, we'll be setting all of the iTCC servers - NDR.iTCC 2011, NDR.iTCC 2011 #2 and NDR.iTCC 2011 #3 - to 60 minute qualifying at 1900 UTC to test out the qualifying tracker found at http://newdimensionracing.com/itcc/ - so make sure you come along and fill out all of the servers

We're just about to start a quick test on all 3 servers, so if you can come along to one of the servers, that'd be great.
#3 - kiste
Have to withdrawn from round 1. #43 C. Kistner
How come its not 29/30 drivers in the main event like last year?

Also, are you broadcasting the races again this year?
-
(FBUT Bishop) DELETED by FBUT Bishop
Quote from scotty2888 :How come its not 29/30 drivers in the main event like last year?

Also, are you broadcasting the races again this year?

What do you mean? It will be a full grid of 31 cars + the SC. The best 10 from last year are locked-in, the next 21 qualify through the reserve shootout

We won't be broadcasting round 1 anyway, but for sure we will try to get the final round on stream.
I see. I thought everyone had to go through the reserve shootout. Never mind.
Awwwwww

Does that mean until the final round? iTCC is a great league, shame the followers won't see much...

Well, time to use imagination then
#8 - CSF
There is no one to broadcast it, thus there will be no broadcast. Not that hard to understand.
Yes Stalker-Fordy, that much I understand too:doh:

But if I was only a spectator, it would mean I wouldn't get to see the action live.

(Well, in such cases I'd switch from driving to commentating, IF I was a commentator).

Anyway, looking forward to it, seems I ain't that bad around FE3. Now I only have to get through to the main event.
#10 - CSF
I'm sure those who want to see/be a part of it are actually driving. There isn't many others out there. Plus we aren't allowed to tell people about streams according to the LFS devs, so we aren't getting many people watching them just now. But if you are broadcasting an iracing race, the devs are more than happy for you to link it.
Quote from CSF :I'm sure those who want to see/be a part of it are actually driving. There isn't many others out there.

What about those getting knocked out after shootout? They should represent a large amount of people for round 1-2.

Quote :Plus we aren't allowed to tell people about streams according to the LFS devs

LFS News?

Quote :But if you are broadcasting an iracing race, the devs are more than happy for you to link it.

#12 - CSF
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :What about those getting knocked out after shootout? They should represent a large amount of people for round 1-2.

True. Doesn't really matter though, they don't get a say.

Quote :LFS News?

Useless imo.
hmm... maybe I know what I can do for iTCC then... (Super-Hawk comes to rescue!)
#14 - CSF
Can your PC run streams?
Quote from CSF :Can your PC run streams?

yes... but now realised again that my processor is to slow: means 10 fps with one car on track without LFS TV Director...
Dang, now cant make R1. But I will be back for R2. Good luck everyone.
No, scottybear!
Congrats to Boothy for ballsing tracker up

I suppose we forgive you.

This time :hide:
moment
Quote from JPeace :Thats a bit harsh, trackers are a btich of a thing to work.

I know I was only joking

Just waiting to find out I aint got in now. Quali was extremely meh for me
#21 - Bee
Quote from zippytheone :I know I was only joking

Just waiting to find out I aint got in now. Quali was extremely meh for me

Couldn't have been nearly as bad as mine, I'm prepping for a DENIED result.
Me too, 4 tenths off PB. Bah, shite modem, I'd like to kill it.
8min to go :doh:
Well I equalled my PB but I am pretty sure it wont be enough :\

Ahh well, gl to the people who do get in Ill watch on teh remote ofcourse.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG