The online racing simulator
[RF]Cruise Server
(10 posts, started )
[RF]Cruise Server
[RF]Cruise Server

RF cruise Server has been around in many names for the last 6 months but now we have got are name sorted. you might have played on PCD (police Cruise Driver) well that was [RF]Cruise Server now. we have desided to try hard and only get admins which can be trusted and help people.

INSIM By Downforce(tbofram) using PoVos LsC as a base (thank you poVo)

Insim Version: 1.8.0(beta)

Owner: [RF] Downforce

CO-Owner [RF] Speedboy

Forum: www.rf-cruise.co.uk/forum
Hey DownForce.

Good luck with your team and your hosting company.

NOTE: I was in this team but good luck
thanks
News update: we are looking into getting a second server hosted by 500servers.com I will post a update with what happens.
well rf has been going well but i wanted to open a new server and desided it would be best if rf shut. all i cann say is when rf was going it was always top of the list for connections being the most populaur server always having rf1 and rf2 full. ahhwell sorry guys if you liked it and i am planning on re opening skywatcher122's server with his insim if he lets me
ahh u mean inline Cruise? i might think about it but i'll give u a fix bcuz i see 14 bugs on that insim
thanks dude. i really want to open it back up because of your amazing insim(that other servers claim to be theres) and i opened it up for 5 minutes and 3 people came on already(i shut it down agian untill you either release a update or tell me to go away)
ohh ok since i left the app in the server u can run it but i need to fix it when i came back home

btw: im managing the new stat on that insim which using a mysql and phpbb3 forum with autopost banlist (i don't have proper webserver yet i might get into work to buy a domain + mysql php)
well if you want to keep that server running then i would be more then happy to buy you a domain + hosting if you need it. and yes i was on inline-cruise.co.cc or what ever it was and i noticed the bit that connects with a database
Ok as this team is shutting down i am going to sell the domain that goes with it. i can also make a forum on the website if someone wants to have everything setup for them. i also have a insim that i can give away with all of this. if you want i can host the website in the future as it is already hosted by my company. well as i will set up a forum with this domain i cant really just give it away. so it will cost £5 for everything. insim (with stats if wanted) and forum (what ever software you want it to be) PM me if you are interested

[RF]Cruise Server
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG