The online racing simulator
Can you both please SHUT UP?!

The problem was solved, and the wheel was infact installed, dadge.

Windows installs the latest drivers for anything in the usb ports.

Now please, let's argue in MSN or something, not here.
Quote from pfpdoodlez2009 :

Windows installs the latest drivers for anything in the usb ports.

and that's the problem. windows installs generic drivers. the drivers supplied with the profiler are better. installing these before connecting your wheel will ensure the wheel works correctly and is able to be calibrated in game.
how do i know it's a generic driver? because the generic driver will show as a DFGT no matter what logitech wheel you have connected to the pc. windows doesn't always install the latest driver for any given device. it installs the most generic driver that will work with most devices.
They are already installed. Do I have to enlarge it for you?

The drivers are already installed.
Quote from pfpdoodlez2009 :They are already installed. Do I have to enlarge it for you?

The drivers are already installed.

this was taken from the pic you uploaded yesterday:

enjoy using your DFGT, oh wait you own a G27.
Yeah, and this morning when I booted up my PC it downloaded the drivers and I canceled it.

Like I said, the problem HAS BEEN SOLVED.
can you locate your controller config in windows and confirm it looks like this?

Quote from pfpdoodlez2009 :Yeah, and this morning when I booted up my PC it downloaded the drivers and I canceled it.

Like I said, the problem HAS BEEN SOLVED.

so you did what i asked? that text doesn't look as big as you think when i'm at the other side of my room. try again? maybe use bigger text next time.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Cancelling during install makes it work? Logitech makes sense bro.
Lovely community we've got in these forums.
Quote from dadge :

this is what i'd do.
1, disconnect the wheel from the pc.
2, uninstall any logitech software (profiler, drivers).
3, reboot.
4, run the setup for the latest profiler.
5, connect the wheel ONLY when the install process asks.
6, reboot once install is complete.
7, configure wheel in the controller config
8, launch LFS
9, calibrate and assign keys/axis.

I've got a problem here. Just replaced my G25 with a G27.

I removed the wheel, and I removed both Logitech devices, the profiler aswell as an update under "remove hardware". Then, I rebooted.

I used the logitech software that came with the G27, and installed it.

Now, the profiler asked for the G27 to be "on". At that time, I had already connected it with the power supply, but the LED wasn't glowing.

I still clicked continue. But the profiler said it couldn't detect anything, it wasn't connected to the power supply it said, and the LED confirmed that even though having put the plug.

Then, I connected the USB(I know you said later!) and the LED finally glowed. But confirming only gave me the same message that the profiler wasn't able to detect anything.

Have I missed a program I should have removed? Have I missed something else?

It's been sometime since installing the G25...

EDIT: Win7 32bit is my laptop setup on.

The CD for the install is V5.08.
Don't use the drives from the CD, David!

Download the newest software from Logitech site.
Even weirder... The V5.08 profiler seems some kind of dumb, because he can't detect anything yet shows under "game controls" the G27 with "OK"

WTF? Is the Profiler CD too old or something?

EDIT: Ah. 'key Timo. Is it enough when I slap the update from Logitech on top of that version now or should I even uninstall this version?

Have to go soon and won't be back before late at night...
Drivers on CD are too old, from 2008/2009 or so...yep it is enough to slap the update on top.
Quote from Timo1992 :Drivers on CD are too old, from 2008/2009 or so...yep it is enough to slap the update on top.

Ah well, removed, re-started and installed. And yes, everything's okay, I can finally see the wheel in the profiler

Btw: I never used the profiler to give the buttons(A whole bunch now) some commands, what can I do with it?

I normally adjust the buttons in-game(rF, LFS, iR), because I have no clue what to do in the profiler...

EDIT: Example: F9-F12 buttons are assigned to the 4 black buttons on the gearshifter, being used as F9 "/press up", etc. Can I change that each game in the profiler?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG