The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Westhill International: Qualifying

Drivers & Teams,

Qualifying for the second round of this year's Masters of Endurance season will begin at 18:30 UTC tomorrow, January 02.

As in past multi-class seasons, each class will have 30 minutes per session. New this season, MoE will be using "hardcore" qualifying. This means you may not use shift-s or shift-p and subsequently rejoin the track. Any use of shift-s or shift-p will mean the end of your session. Driver changes may be made during the qualifying sessions, but only via a normal driver swap during a normal pitstop.

Also new this season, each team may have a "spotter" on the server to give the qualifying driver vital information. The spotter's name should be formatted in a manner consistent with the active driver. Please note: the spotter does not need to be on the team's driver roster--anyone may fulfill this role.

NOTE - don't forget that the GT1 restriction has changed on the FZR so teams can change there car for the rest off the season (GT1 Class ONLY).
Protest - Q1:

Class: GT2
Cars involved: 48 & 41
Timecode: Lap 13 for 48, 7 mins remaning.
My words:
While starting my hotlap, Isaac has just driven out of the pits, and is on the racing line. Then, he suddenly brakes to my wonder. I didnt lose much time on it, more so my concentration, but it was a dangerous and unneccesary move in my eyes. It could have been worse and also could have been avoided if he simply went to the right side of the track.
We're not psychic so a timecode would be nice...
Quote from boothy :We're not psychic so a timecode would be nice...

/me wonders if this is still Kyoto GP Long according to the banner
Quote from baSh0r :/me wonders if this is still Kyoto GP Long according to the banner

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG