The online racing simulator
Effects testing
(14 posts, started )
Effects testing
Hi there,
I ve made really short video (so short it doesnt even deserve a new topic but I dont know where else to put it)
It is focused on some effects I ve been testing recently...mainly on depth of field...but I was also testing Victor´s new camera software...it is just awesome...
and I would need an opinion of more people if it is at least a little bit good or should I drop it at all (be very critic please especially about the DoF effect) I would like to do the whole new movie with this effect but it is quite challenging and time consuming so I need your opinion to know if it doesnt ruin the movie more than improves it
Thx for all your comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVJj9uOAqwg&hd=1
#2 - Danas
You have kind of over done it, i think you should use less blur and less contrast. But otherwise nice
Is engraved with LFS Record?
Quote from Peña Racing :Is engraved with LFS Record?

I am not sure if I understand your question but yes it is made using LFS Record
Yes, that was the question

I have to try LFS Record
#6 - sjava
I like the effects,nothing really wrong with it except for the blur - bit too much
The camera movement is awesome but the effects are too much
Holy crap I have to try LFS Record
What is LFS record? (sorry for being a noob)
Quote from jamodabestdood :What is LFS record?

It's a camera animation & video recording tool made by Victor, and can be found under Unofficial Addons HERE.
Holy smokes, those effects = pure awesomness
Bit too much blurr but otherwise awesome bit of footage
thank you for your comments guys...I believe I´ve made a decision not to bother with depth of field because it won´t be worth of the time I would spend doing it...
I hope I´ll be able to bring you the whole movie soon...well with my laziness and attitude to work it won´t be that soon but I´ll try to do my best
no one wants to do so much rotoscoping for such a minor effect.

Effects testing
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG